• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
I already won, it doesn't matter if Jaba is building a 10 or 12 sec car. he is out of time, no time to test or tune for a timed 1/4 mile pass.
He can try! :lol:
Anyways anyone who wins this race is going to win automatically anyways..:rolleyes:..

No, Pattern is PRN123.
not in a '54 Chevy...… :eek:
1954-Shift_Selector.jpg

Jada, hows the parts search going?

The search continues.
https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/members/fishmens67.28078/ j par
  • Looks like I might get a "bye" round. One contestant left early, and the other isn't making it to the staging lanes. Call it a gamblers race, because someone lost 40 ?? :D :D
  • Last time I got a "bye round" I was in trophy last year. Didn't matter though, because in the final I tree'd the guy but my car decided not to run the number.... LOL

Just got back from the emergency they gave me a bag of fluid check my blood work and told me I have basically a viral infection. Looks like I'll just have to wait it out for a couple more days.

Thanks! My wife didn't call me a pussy but I can tell by the look in her eye that's what she wanted to say...

Just got back from the emergency they gave me a bag of fluid check my blood work and told me I have basically a viral infection. Looks like I'll just have to wait it out for a couple more days.
Hang in there, man. Sorry to hear it.... :(

-
Back