• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Hmm.... tomorrow I go home and Wednesday the Coronet gets more build time for the 2020 small block race. So far looks like 318willrun would win considering his tuning of his car, but think Jad is on his tail.

Hmm.... tomorrow I go home and Wednesday the Coronet gets more build time for the 2020 small block race. So far looks like 318willrun would win considering his tuning of his car, but think Jad is on his tail.
dead mice and ketchup with a side of spaghetti... :(
7dce9111d5c6570e3a383e194c773549-width-650-jpg.jpg

wouldn't I have won with a 16.90 pass means I'm the only one to make a pass? :)

I had to much crap going on during the year and the weather sucked also to get ready by july 4th. I was going for labor day. Now I have the time.

Just mowed the lawns for the last time this year, today.

Thanksgiving is my hope for smoke.

The fat lady is cooking and the race continues.

Now had he stayed in and the weather had helped out Jad I think that ya'lls cars would have gone faster from the competition between the 3 of you.

How did Jabs disagree with this post about J peg???? :realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy:

I have a phone with little keys and fat fingers.
I even have trouble picking my nose sometimes, have to get the little neighbor girl to pick it for me. She charges me a dollar everytime.

The race continues.

I have a phone with little keys and fat fingers.
I even have trouble picking my nose sometimes, have to get the little neighbor girl to pick it for me. She charges me a dollar everytime.

The race continues.
Dead Mice.....

I hear Jadaharabi has some experience banging the Pistol Grip 4 speed in my old 1971 GTX... If I have it back together before yours is finished you can just borrow it for the race! You’ve driven it from Phoenix to Illinois before!
696202B8-FCD6-48DD-B1C3-B79D7FAC90BB.jpeg
7B1B19BF-372D-490F-987D-ABE31C0AECD1.jpeg
645230BF-4323-4385-9103-16B7737DFEA2.jpeg

I hear Jadaharabi has some experience banging the Pistol Grip 4 speed in my old 1971 GTX... If I have it back together before yours is finished you can just borrow it for the race! You’ve driven it from Phoenix to Illinois before!
View attachment 1715418855 View attachment 1715418856 View attachment 1715418857

No wonder I did not recognize it at the Mopar Nationals.
When I bought it it was red with a strobe stripe going up over the roof. I had it painted Starfire black. And had the front and rear bumpers painted to match and had wagon wheels on it painted flat black.
I am happy that you have this car and it's in the condition that it is in. I sold it in 1981 and I have been looking for it since 1991 and I found it tonight.
I absolutely positively love that car. I should never have sold it.
With that basko engine in it it ran like a scalded dog. Only lost 1 street race with it. Went home and bolted the slicks on it and went back an kicked *** with it.
My mother use to drive it around town to go shopping. lol

I hear Jadaharabi has some experience banging the Pistol Grip 4 speed in my old 1971 GTX... If I have it back together before yours is finished you can just borrow it for the race! You’ve driven it from Phoenix to Illinois before!]

I actually am blowen away at finding the GTX after all these years. Then to find it is owned by @mopower76 who had in the past had given me a Dart grill is so very unreal.
This car is everyrhing you could want in a muscle car.
It had a perfect body even with me sliding it sideways at 60 mile an hour on AZ dirt roads playing Dukes of Hazzards. lol
The engine was a 67 440 built by Basco Engines in Phoenix. It has a little cam and a little port work and it has the power and the manners to do anything you ask of it. As I already posted, my Mother used to run errands in it and I use to street race it.
No power steering no power brakes. Just a 440, pistolgrip shifted hemi 4 speed, a dana 60 and a pedestal mounted cassette dictation machine mounted on the front of the console from the factory.
(now if i could find those tapes I could prove Trump is innocent) lol

I am just tickled pink that mopower76 and his family have had it since 1983 and has taken such unbelievable care of it.

Thanks for the offer as a back up for the race. mopower76 you and your family have more than made my day. Thank you

The race continues.

Last edited:
View attachment 1715418855 View attachment 1715418856 View attachment 1715418857
you don't want a video of that nice look'n GTX getting beat, do ya ??? :poke:

Beautiful car, and Jabs sounded 72 years younger talk'n to him on the phone last night :D

you don't want a video of that nice look'n GTX getting beat, do ya ??? :poke:

Beautiful car, and Jabs sounded 72 years younger talk'n to him on the phone last night :D

Ooooo! better watch out, you’d have to get past my slow cars and my tow vehicle before you’d be allowed to lose money against one of my quick cars... Let alone my fast car. (And that ain’t my GTX...)
I usually don’t like beating up on fellow Mopar family but talkin junk about my old girlfriend is a sure way to get your money took!

Head out west and be sure to polish up that hood so you can see my tail lights two times in that video! (PS, that means + the Gap)

Ooooo! better watch out, you’d have to get past my slow cars and my tow vehicle before you’d be allowed to lose money against one of my quick cars... Let alone my fast car.
I usually don’t like beating up on fellow Mopar family but talkin junk about my old girlfriend is a sure way to get your money took!

Head out west and be sure to polish up that hood so you can see my tail lights two times in that video! (PS, that means + the Gap)
^^^ lol.. what he said..:thumbsup:..

-
Back