• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
I have time slips you'll never see. I'm not into seeing who has the most hair on their chest. I see no relevance of you and your car, and my car(s). If it was important to me to be faster than you, I'd be faster in a short week.
More lip service and no Time Slips...
I have a feeling nobody's ever seen those timeslips...:poke:..
Sorry this is the internet I'm just going to have to pull the BS flag..:rolleyes::bs_flag:...
Don't forget I'm a supermodel...:thumbsup:..

Bench racing at its finest LOL...
If he loaned me my old car back I'd win the race LOL...
If I borrowed my uncle's car I'd kick your ***! LOL...
Bahahaha...:rofl:...

More lip service and no Time Slips...
I have a feeling nobody's ever seen those timeslips...:poke:..
Again, it's of no relevance. But if you were relevant to me, you wouldn't be in a short week. :D What is relevant to me is two things:
  1. Jabs is about to have a running car, be it in a week or Febuary. When he post a picture of his car on the street, I'll have won this race (i don't expect you to understand that).
  2. I personally accomplished something myself with my car this summer that I haven't been able to do in 30+ years. But I'll save it because you wouldn't get that either.

Again, it's of no relevance. But if you were relevant to me, you wouldn't be in a short week. :D What is relevant to me is two things:
  1. Jabs is about to have a running car, be it in a week or Febuary. When he post a picture of his car on the street, I'll have won this race (i don't expect you to understand that).
  2. I personally accomplished something myself with my car this summer that I haven't been able to do in 30+ years. But I'll save it because you wouldn't get that either.
So much Mystery surrounding you...
Oooooooo, aaaaaa....lol....
it's nice to have that 100% clarified for me and everybody else because that certainly wasn't in post number one...?..
It sounded to me that whoever had the fastest time slip won the race...
Back to nut tickling....

318 will run you did a great job with your car...
Jab it's nice to see you finally getting motivated...
Gucci Gucci goooo...

So much Mystery surrounding you...
Oooooooo, aaaaaa....lol....
it's nice to have that 100% clarified for me and everybody else because that certainly wasn't in post number one...?..
It sounded to me that whoever had the fastest time slip won the race...
Again, you talk about the male groin and YR so much, I'm wondering....

Honest to goodness though if jab need a part that I had it would already be in the mail. I don't have an crossmember..

318 likes ketchup and Jay Park likes his crotch and I like today's weather. Tomorrow is going to be the 30 or 40s. Today is the last 50° day after that we go into our refrigerator mode.
Got to do some outside work today then back on the Dart.

Dog gone the votes have swung again.

The race continues.

318 likes ketchup and Jay Park likes his crotch and I like today's weather. Tomorrow is going to be the 30 or 40s. Today is the last 50° day after that we go into our refrigerator mode.
Got to do some outside work today then back on the Dart.

Dog gone the votes have swung again.

The race continues.
wonder what ketchup would taste like on ProMaxx heads???? :realcrazy::realcrazy:

We got another dusting of snow..... they were out spreading the salt pretty thick last night. Some years we can drive them past Thanksgiving, and other years they are up by the end of October... guess which year this is? :(

We got another dusting of snow..... they were out spreading the salt pretty thick last night. Some years we can drive them past Thanksgiving, and other years they are up by the end of October... guess which year this is? :(
If you'd like to go over our 60-foot times now go ahead...
We don't have to trash other people's threads with the same loop-de-loop conversation...

If you'd like to go over our 60-foot times now go ahead...
We don't have to trash other people's threads with the same loop-de-loop conversation...
I trashed noth'n. I followed up my68barracuda's intelligent remark about torque being considered when selecting a gear. I just quoted a story of a couple of guys I know to prove his point. I think it was right on point.

I trashed noth'n. I followed up my68barracuda's intelligent remark about torque being considered when selecting a gear. I just quoted a story of a couple of guys I know to prove his point. I think it was right on point.
Just like I said on there you know damn well you were kicking my sand castle...
I don't mind doing it on a catch-up thread or on this one put on other people's let's try not to poke at each other there we got plenty of room here...

Just like I said on there you know damn well you were kicking my sand castle...
I don't mind doing it on a catch-up thread or on this one put on other people's let's try not to poke at each other there we got plenty of room here...
Again, you might not have liked the story to make the point, but it was right on key and topic. I didn't use any names now, did I :D

My 410 has plenty of 1.7 60 foots..
And a couple 1.6..
WITH TIME SLIPS TO PROVE...
Not secret Time Slips that nobody sees...

And a couple 1.6..
LOL.... isn't this site even more fun when it's cold outside and snows on the ground? Just think, we have all winter.... :D :D :D

And a couple 1.6..
well then, see? I may have not even been talk'n about you.... and you gett'n your undies all in a bundle... shame :D

-
Back