• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Again, you might not have liked the story to make the point, but it was right on key and topic. I didn't use any names now, did I :D
first off the story is not true it's your one-sided version. And again why won't you admit you were kicking my sand castle on somebody else's thread and expecting me not to say nothing? anybody who's ever been on this forum for any amount of time knows exactly what you're talkin about... I give you a lot more credit than to play that dumb...

first off the story is not true it's your one-sided version. And again why won't you admit you were kicking my sand castle on somebody else's thread and expecting me not to say nothing? anybody who's ever been on this forum for any amount of time knows exactly what you're talkin about... I give you a lot more credit than to play that dumb...
now, now, here here.... Trailbeast and I have continued talk'n about our similar gear swap means he has 2.73's now. After all, I just went from 2.76's to 2.94's. I'm helping the op, or at least giving relevant opinion. :)

An the votes swing my way again.

This is great, the temp has dropped 30 degrees from yesterday.

The race continues.

An the votes swing my way again.

This is great, the temp has dropped 30 degrees from yesterday.

The race continues.
yeah, my voters have abandon ship when I pulled the MT's and put a cover on it.

That cam you had in that pink 318 has some "lope" to it.... :)

yeah the best I could do was throw my micrometer on the cam and get an idea of the lobe Heights.
I might point you towards those rear tires? Add a 4-speed and a dual quad stroker to those tires and go out to the track and launch it at about four grand...
Don't forget to tighten your seatbelt first...

yeah the best I could do was throw my micrometer on the cam and get an idea of the lobe Heights.
I might point you towards those rear tires? Add a 4-speed and a dual quad stroker to those tires and go out to the track and launch it at about four grand...
Don't forget to tighten your seatbelt first...
I'd launch a 410 about 3500 rpms riding the clutch a couple seconds....

no they finally wised up and figured out that even a car not put together yet is still faster than yours...
we've had intelligent humor this entire morning in 3 threads and you drop this line :rolleyes:

Father, son and second uncle. I don't know which one is the uncle. lol

Father, son and second uncle. I don't know which one is the uncle. lol

oh,sorry! but here we're all brothers...
Spaghetti and Ketchup. It's all gone to spaghetti and ketchup. Then I walk in the kitchen and my wife is mak'n spaghetti for us...… :(

DSCN2708.JPG

I keep telling my sons to marry a good cook. There are few problems in a marriage that can't be made a little better with a good meal!
and ketchup turns every meal into a good meal :) there you have it! All marriage problems solved with ketchup !

-
Back