• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
I wonder if that's anything like my custom ground 603 lift cam with a act Technologiesw 6 Puck clutch on 9 lb of air in my Hoosier wrinkle walls and I sidestep the clutch at 6 grand?
If it hooks, that should be a slam to your back.... but... a violent jerk isn't the tell all, 60 ft times measures movement.

Last edited:
I wonder if that's anything like my custom ground 603 lift cam with a act Technologiesw 6 Puck clutch on 9 lb of air in my Hoosier wrinkle walls and I sidestep the clutch at 6 grand?
Nope not the same. Cuz when you sidestep that clutch it's probably going to bog, die or spin the tires or shuck a U joint.
Hope you have a drive shaft Loop. You'll only sidestep that clutch a few times and then you'll learn to not do it anymore.

Speaking of marks how about that hash mark in your shorts when that drive shaft comes flying out from underneath your car.
Has never happened... Sorry:(
I've blown Motors clutches and 8 and 3/4 rear ends but luckily enough to have never dropped a Driveline. Although I do have a professionall balanced and service Driveline. Obviously no one had to tell me that I need a drive line loop...:rolleyes:

It's likely YOU wouldn't know either way lol
That one's going to leave a mark!
well, my friend cut a 1.44 60 ft, so I can imagine I pretty much know what it's like :)..LOL

Last edited:
A good hook, slight wheel yank to a 1.35 60 ft is getting it done
Sounds good to me.

drive.gif
drive.gif

It feels good to me!
How do you get the little burn off guys to go on there!? All I got is he stupid 15 little different thingy bobbers to go on? Used to be cool now I think it sucks cuz we only have just a few.
Downloaded it from this thread.

Classic Smilies

But just put your finger over it till the download share pops up and down load it to your picture file.

Actually I will be tickled pink if the Dart and the Duster are both running by the end of year.
Well, I'd like to honestly cut 1.79 60 ft with a 100% street car. You stock eliminator boyz shoot for the 60 ft, and redline at the 1/8th mile.. LOL

I will be happy when the Dart runs low 12s or high 11s in street trim.
I'm a long way from that at the moment especially with this weather.
I need to get everything mounted backup in the engine compartment and install some frame connectors.
The first engine is ready to go in it.
It's to debug the car and get it ready for the hillbilly 340 motor.

drive.gif

-
Back