Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Northern route or Southern, a loop ?
Usually would come up through Utah through Idaho 2 Portland Oregon go down the Coast to Sutherlin back up to Portland then either go up into Washington or head back east.
One time I took a little two lane through the mountains Back Road twisty fall off the edge route to Missoula Montana from the westside of Idaho. That was not that much fun. I think one of the places I stopped at was called mountain cabin or something like that.

Last edited:
It sounds like you took hwy 12 into Missoula. not to far from me. lol probably could have hit you with a rock. lol

It sounds like you took hwy 12 into Missoula. not to far from me. lol probably could have hit you with a rock. lol
On that trip I picked 5 horses in Missoula and bought a 77 Ramcharger. Was all loaded up and took off. Did not get a mile the pinion bearings on both the front and rear axle were shot. Got my money back at least. lol

I'm wondering where your buddy YR is. brother, cousin, uncle, sister? wife ?
where's frick'n Waldo ? I messaged him, he looked once and no response. frick'n joke or frick'n joker!
I think Yellow Rose & J par are the same person. You could call it a split personality or an alter ego.

Thought everyone would get a laugh outa this.View attachment 1715282926
Nice job by the way. for a while there it was up to me to breathe life into this thread every once in awhile. It's nice to see someone else taking the helm for a little bit.
Very good i cant wait to see how those cheap "junk" heads perform.
Perform? Perform what?
Bahahaha...
I'm wondering where your buddy YR is. brother, cousin, uncle, sister? wife ?
where's frick'n Waldo ? I messaged him, he looked once and no response. frick'n joke or frick'n joker!
Oh you must be talking to skewers about the Buddy stuff....
Any buddy of mine would have kept their word.

Maybe J par, yellow rose and skrews are the same person.
He just shows pictures of differant cars to throw us off.
I think jpar is on to something, skrews started posting time slips and photos of his car about the time the yellow rose disappeared.

I think jpar is on to something, skrews started posting time slips and photos of his car about the time the yellow rose disappeared.
You maybe right. Of course j par would not want to run skrews car or yellow roses whichever it happens to be, he wouldn't stand a chance against it with his.

Skrews runs at Walla Walla, never seen his car at Seattle ,Spokane or Firebird,

nope, I hope to meet you all some day. jpar, skrews and YR are probably just down the river from me a few hundred miles.
Another horse hauling story this would have been about fall of 96.
I was on Interstate 90 about halfway across Washington and pulled into a rest stop to take a whiz.
I had an old geezer that traveled with me that we called Gabby. Anyway there was a motorhome sitting in the parking spaces the guy had the hood up he's walking around it you can tell he didn't know what he was looking at. So we go up and ask if we can help him what the problem was. He had power throughout the vehicle except when he hit the key to start it.
So I crawled under it and looked and the nut on the starter that held the positive battery cable to it was gone and the cable was just hanging in space. I didn't have a nut for it neither did he.
So I took the inner nut off, put the cable on it and tightened it down.
And then it starts right up he was just tickled pink. Him and his wife filled me and Gabby up with pizza and tried to pay me for helping them.
I don't remember his name, but he was a policeman from Seattle I believe.
After we were filled up with pizza Gabby and I jumped back in the Dodge and headed for Missoula.

I probably scared him off. Time slips, race videos, and pictures are like phony repellent.
If I ever get the chance I am going to have you fabricate the firewall between the trunk and the passenger compartment for the backseat area on my Duster. You do some beautiful work.

I probably scared him off. Time slips, race videos, and pictures are like phony repellent.
lmao I doubt it. when you see him tell him I said hey. you run Summit points ?

I don't run points anymore, just a number chaser/test'n'tuner these days. As for YR, in all seriousness I doubt I or anyone else for that matter will ever see him in the flesh. He has had multiple opportunities to come out to the track in his backyard to say hello, but never did. Talk is cheap, thats why I keep it real.

That's to bad about YR, I believe he's missing out then. he's a smart dude and probably pretty fun.
skrews are you getting the new motor together

If I make it down to Walla Walla I'm gonna look you up at the track. I like what you do with your combo.
You got it going, for sure.

Back in the day I was a somebody lol
0131190020.jpg

I actually came out in the green those years. Then I decided to make the car go faster, and couldn't win **** after that.

-
Back