Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
I bought a pipe bender :)
Think'n on my Tri-Y's I got for free from a guy that was going to toss them in the dump. I think'n I'll cut off the smashed up outlets and attach new 2.5 outlets. Bend and map them out myself. Install 'em on my low dollar 318 and see if they work.... :realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy:

After we get rid of all the snow and -6* temps of course... :rolleyes:

Another winter storm - snow and ice. Accumulation predictions all over the place, we'll see what we get.

BUT...........
make no mistake about it, April will come and the drag way will be open
:thumbsup:

Then it will be on OUR time, be it May, July, or October ...... or maybe (hopefully) a few times throughout it all. Remember, this may not be a "one time winner take all" .... but more less a "he that laughs last, laughs best" !!!!!
:steering::steering:

another storm went through last night...…. our mustang in back and the roof of our truck in front..... :)

DSCN1460.JPG

Best looking Mustang I've ever seen that's why I love the snow!
Ya'll pick'n on an American Icon. Ole' Henry Ford didn't do us any injustices, now did he? :)

And just to set the story straight, this 2006 4.0 210 hp V6 skunked my 2005 205 hp V6 Pontiac by a full second in the 1/4, and it will also beat the 3.5 250 hp 2008-2010 Challengers .... in fact, mine beat one already. :poke:

And for your eyes to enjoy......

DSCN0865[1].JPG

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ya'll pick'n on an American Icon. Ole' Henry Ford didn't do us any injustices, now did he? :)

And just to set the story straight, this 2006 4.0 210 hp V6 skunked my 2005 205 hp V6 Pontiac by a full second in the 1/4, and it will also beat the 3.5 250 hp 2008-2010 Challengers .... in fact, mine beat one already.

View attachment 1715279774
You need to give an eye bleach warning before you post a nasty picture.

A co-worker and his brother in law, just yanked the V-6 auto out of one of those mustangs, and are in the process of putting a 460 Ford in it.
I told the they were probably making the car slower because the 460 most likely will do nothing but smoke the tires.

Same co-worker has an 81 amc spirit with an LS motor.
His boy is building a 565 ci chevy powered fox body mustang.

Same co-worker has an 81 amc spirit with an LS motor.
His boy is building a 565 ci chevy powered fox body mustang.
Now just a minute!! Henry Ford and his Ford's are one thing, but you've dropped to an all new low when you bring Chivvies into the conversation..... :D
:poke:

The LS in the amc was a shame, it was a cherry example of an amc.
It was almost perfect, the old guy he bought it off of, said he had to repaint the fender and door on the car, because the sunlight coming thru the garage window faded it.
At least I got the power steering brackets off of the 258 for my wifes jeep.

And just to set the story straight, this 2006 4.0 210 hp V6 skunked my 2005 205 hp V6 Pontiac by a full second in the 1/4, and it will also beat the 3.5 250 hp 2008-2010 Challengers .... in fact, mine beat one already. :poke:

View attachment 1715279774
Good gravy I leave this thread for only a couple days and already it's featuring mistakes!!!
What Lowly Depp's will you guys go to...
This is definitely a turn for the worst!!

If the fox body was smog exempt I would own one. (With an LS7)
Shecky get the jet! We need to get out of here these guys are talking blasphemy! All kinds of freaky brands are coming up and we need to blow rubber all over this mess!!!
MORE POWER!!!!! OUT.......

Good gravy I leave this thread for only a couple days and already it's featuring mistakes!!!
What Lowly Depp's will you guys go to...
This is definitely a turn for the worst!!
What ya got against Johnny Depp ??

You been peeping? It's my most prized possessions.
LOL..... Be ye sure, I've not been peak'n - But IF I sneak down your way, I'll sneak through your parts and see if you recognize them when we meet at the dragway! :D LOL.....

^^^^ Give us a break! It's 20-30 below zero actual temps, and we have about a foot of snow on the ground^^^ LOL.....
And I still don't have a garage........ :BangHead:

LOL..... :lol:

-
Back