• Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
As slow as you shifted in your vidio.
You should get one too.
I haven't had that shifter in the car for years. As soon as I got the car up and running and driving well I put in a pistap grip. Both of them where shelved for the v-gate. THAT is for fast shifts.
There's a really cool little story behind that very chance 16 second video.

LOL... my chuckle was about what Jahaba wrote.
To answer your question, not a deal breaker to me either way.
And now for something entirely different. A serious bunch of drama out here over snowmobile rights. Apparently guys with sleds are offending folks by shooting across their drive ways. Both sides are claiming law is on their side. Wife and I were howling, they blew local FB page up with the antics. Keep in mind Jpar snow is on ground all winter here and sleds are common mode of transportation even in town. Each group was full of righteous indignation over the perceived slight. Yep thought of Jpar!

And now for something entirely different. A serious bunch of drama out here over snowmobile rights. Apparently guys with sleds are offending folks by shooting across their drive ways. Both sides are claiming law is on their side. Wife and I were howling, they blew local FB page up with the antics. Keep in mind Jpar snow is on ground all winter here and sleds are common mode of transportation even in town. Each group was full of righteous indignation over the perceived slight. Yep thought of Jpar!
Disclaimer before I get flamed into oblivion, I thought of Jpar due to the snowmobile connection, not the indignation portion! Hah!

Disclaimer before I get flamed into oblivion, I thought of Jpar due to the snowmobile connection, not the indignation portion! Hah!
You should never mention the S word "snowmoble" if jpar is anywhere around. I thought everybody knew that. Now he will need squirt and chocolate chip cookies in order to settle back down.
Now we will never hear the end about his 4 speed and his slow shifting excuses.

And now for something entirely different. A serious bunch of drama out here over snowmobile rights.

I know the snowmobile laws very well in my state. Many cops (including my hometown) do not know the laws and I've explained (or educated) to them. Not in a sarcastic way either. Not sure of them in North Dakota. Been to N.D. though many many times and seen the sleds booming with fun :)

You knew EXACTLY what strings you were tying together …… :poke:

this mean your gett'n things done and doing driveway burnouts? :D
It actually got to 64 degree yesterday but only about 45 today. Suppose to be colder tomorrow and the next day and snow for a day or two. Then warm up into the 30s. Wind hitting up to 45 mph all day.
I hate illinois.
But I did find my spare 70 pickup hood and got one of the durangos started.

It actually got to 64 degree yesterday but only about 45 today. Suppose to be colder tomorrow and the next day and snow for a day or two. Then warm up into the 30s. Wind hitting up to 45 mph all day.
I hate illinois.
26* here tonight. I drove my wife's Ramcharger to work today. Heater works nice. I'm getting back to the project - need to finish the heads.

I hate illinois.
Replaced Durango front clip this last week, it was easy.

Too tired to get anything done today...…. Had a dream I was a muffler and woke up exhausted... :rolleyes:

Have you decided what size box tubing you want for your frame connectors?
I'm thinking 1 1/2 x 3. I have some 2 x 3 x 1/8 but it seems a bit heavy.

-
Back