• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
I don't know about Jab for the win, he's putting pics of broken down trucks lately.
willrun318 has the ramcharger fixed and is a proven ET'er.
You see something wrong with my dusty stored truck collection? Who told you they are broken down?
You have hurt me deeply.

I preferred kicking yr in the nuts constantly. When I constantly kick you in the nuts it's like kicking my friend. You'll do for now though....
Maybe yr will make a triumphant comeback LOL and at that point all my attention will turn to him and I'll probably be kicking so hard I'll lose my right foot!
Thought you would want too know.

yellow rose was last seen:

Yesterday at 12:08 AM

Thought you would want too know.

yellow rose was last seen:

Yesterday at 12:08 AM
I wonder if YR has been put in the corner by the mods for a bit. I don't think his personality would allow him the stand by idle and not respond.

I think it got a little hot in the shark tank for YR. I stay out of there for the most part anymore because I can get a little angry too.

I think it got a little hot in the shark tank for YR. I stay out of there for the most part anymore because I can get a little angry too.
it's the internet. I guess to me it's a grain of salt. I enjoy trying to help some, I met a couple of good folks and may meet more, did a few deals and may do more, the rest can type away. :)

it's the internet. I guess to me it's a grain of salt. I enjoy trying to help some, I met a couple of good folks and may meet more, did a few deals and may do more, the rest can type away. :)
You never saw yr get all worked up and cuss and carry on in the politic section.
It was differant.

one thing for sure, if YR returns he won't get any crap from me, I like the guy.

You never saw yr get all worked up and cuss and carry on in the politic section.
I was differant.
you are correct. I don't go to the politics. I mostly just click on car related threads, it's why FABO caught my attention.

one thing for sure, if YR returns he won't get any crap from me, I like the guy.
He could bash some, but it's the internet. I agreed with a lot of his car perspectives.

Yes please come back so you can start a race and disappear practically the day you're supposed to show up and leave me holding the bag for all the insults for not showing up and not being nothing but a bench racer. Yes please come back...
Yes we need all that Vash proven knowledge...

I personally don't want to hear a word from him till he pays up cope the $50 he owes him.

Yes please come back so you can start a race and disappear practically the day you're supposed to show up and leave me holding the bag for all the insults for not showing up and not being nothing but a bench racer. Yes please come back...
Yes we need all that Vash proven knowledge...
LOL...… It's the internet, pick better company next time. I had talked with Jababa, and I met him long before we agreed to a race.

I personally want cope to post a stoplite tire smoke vidio on this thread to inspire the stoplite racer in me.
I think j par's car would work for your inspiration, 410 and a 4 speed !

I'm having trouble finding a place to make the video that I really would like to have.
Melt down a set of tires...

LOL... just remember, at Cordova it's 1320 feet :D
Street light racing for me is about the launch. When I get that right the christmas tree falls in place along with reaction times.
If I need to for the quarter I can go from the 4.88 street gears to the 4.56 or taller tires.
I'll get it figured out before cordova time.

Street light racing for me is about the launch. When I get that right the christmas tree falls in place along with reaction times.
If I need to for the quarter I can go from the 4.88 strewt gears to the 4.56 or taller tires.
I'll get it figured out before cordova time.
Key to a good 1/8 time is a good 60 ft. Key to a good 1/4 is a good 1/8. You know this, and the 4.88's are a key piece to success :)

-
Back