Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
How many yellow's does this forum have?
Yellow Cab don't pay any attention to the number one curmudgeon. He's up set because Yellow Rose beat him at bench racing. I think he's gone off his meds (Squirt and chocolate chip cookies).
YC451 show us a pic of your car.

12823240_984265508329241_5318094087630461457_o.jpg
I have a100 pictures of my car but not on this phone I guess.
I was cleaning up under the hood. Some bonehead had painted the engine compartment black. Can you imagine, they removed the eagle stripes and put those ugly cuda looking things on it. It is a Y39 Spirit of 76 Dart.

View attachment 1715269821 I have a100 pictures of my car but not on this phone I guess.
I was cleaning up under the hood. Some bonehead had painted the engine compartment black. Can you imagine, they removed the eagle stripes and put those ugly cuda looking things on it. It is a Y39 Spirit of 76 Dart.
Solid and clean…….. love weld wheels.... progress is being made !
:thumbsup:

Yellow Cab don't pay any attention to the number one curmudgeon. He's up set because Yellow Rose beat him at bench racing. I think he's gone off his meds (Squirt and chocolate chip cookies).
YC451 show us a pic of your car.
Yeah let's see a picture of your car! Prove to these two dull butter knives that you're not just yellow roses alter ego?
Aslo fishermans67?
Yes you are correct yellow rose was the winner of the bench race! And then took all of his winnings and ran to Moparts. I am the winner of the real race.
now I'm going to go up there and officially vote for jab because he is actually putting wheels on his car and trying to make something better while 318 will not win is putting more junk together.

now I'm going to go up there and officially vote for jab because he is actually putting wheels on his car and trying to make something better while 318 will not win is putting more junk together.
bench racers and internet posers win and lose off of votes. We've seen how important it was to 'em, so votes matter to them :D

As for me, I know I'll have to "beat" Jabahaba to the finish line to "win" this race :)

Do me a favor j par, don't bring me into your pipe dream. I don't need an alter ego. I don't need to post pics for my ego.
I am one of a few who still has my 1st Mopar, have had it since I was 15, I'm 57 now. so do the math.
and it's just a taxi cab 383. lol just ! lol

Do me a favor j par, don't bring me into your pipe dream. I don't need an alter ego. I don't need to post pics for my ego.
I am one of a few who still has my 1st Mopar, have had it since I was 15, I'm 57 now. so do the math.
and it's just a taxi cab 383. lol just ! lol
My pipe dream!?
Everyone who has a turnkey a body Mopar ready to drag race within the next 5 minutes from right now please raise your hand????:popcorn:

bench racers and internet posers win and lose off of votes. We've seen how important it was to 'em, so votes matter to them :D

As for me, I know I'll have to "beat" Jabahaba to the finish line to "win" this race :)
Jab is going to straight blow your doors clean off!

I predict 318 will not win will not hit second gear before all four of the exhaust valves are flying off every corner of his motor! LOL!

I'm still kicking myself in the exhaust nuts for not grabbing those damn valve covers from you. I would love to have given those to my son for Christmas. I noticed old jab here had a pair of gold ones not my desired color all beat up and scratch for over twice that much plus shipping! The nerve of some people....

I'm still kicking myself in the exhaust nuts for not grabbing those damn valve covers from you. I would love to have given those to my son for Christmas. I noticed old jab here had a pair of gold ones not my desired color all beat up and scratch for over twice that much plus shipping! The nerve of some people....
Fyi. They were not "all beat up" and I paid the shipping and ate the paypal fee. Plus I gave a Christmas discount.

169071-12cf868074d2efacc74af921ebf86bb7.gif

Last edited:
My pipe dream!?
Everyone who has a turnkey a body Mopar ready to drag race within the next 5 minutes from right now please raise your hand????:popcorn:
There you go, challenging the unknown. lol please do the math, that's 42 years with my fastback.
It has seen many makeovers, and the latest was the last. you are still waiting on your aluminum head upgrade. lol

There you go, challenging the unknown. lol please do the math, that's 42 years with my fastback.
It has seen many makeovers, and the latest was the last. you are still waiting on your aluminum head upgrade. lol
There was no challenge put out.
I'm ready unlike what we're seeing unfold before us...

-
Back