• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Have you decided what size box tubing you want for your frame connectors?
I'm thinking 1 1/2 x 3. I have some 2 x 3 x 1/8 but it seems a bit heavy.
I'm sure Mr 4 speed will chime in, he builds sub frame connectors from raw stock. lol

I'm sure Mr 4 speed will chime in, he builds sub frame connectors from raw stock. lol
I told Jaw Par to start cutting and selling them. All the threads out there about these, and him on all of them saying Harbor Freight, Harbor Freight, Harbor Freight.. LOL, Just start building and selling them - I suggest 70.00 shipped

Hopefully I can wrap up this naggin' from the vehicles and get back to the build. Replaced a hub assembly today in my '01 Ram. Tomorrow I'll pick up and install a new alternator on my '85 Ramcharger.

I got the heads cleaned, I just got to check the valves/seat for seal, lap if needed, final assembly. Then I'll dig out the scrap 360 block and see the shape of the cylinders.....

One weapon of warfare is finished...…. :thumbsup:

DSCN1336.JPG

DSCN1337.JPG

^^^ Coil bind is supposed to be .620 . Springs are good to .550 lift. ^^^

My first time trying hughes spring kit...…

Here is what I have for the day. 11 1/2 inches total with more on the way thursday and friday.

I really don't like ice or snow.

View attachment 1715275715
Yeah, it's January. February may not be any better.

Pretty to look at though.... or find a way to enjoy it! I offer 3 ways off the top of my head.
  • Want to buy a Ramcharger?? :poke:
  • Buy a snowmobile with proper gear ….. (Jaw Par will have many recommendations) :D
  • Make snow angels, record, and post (that's FREE !!!)
  • Throw a snowball at the neighbor's wife, that'll get things started... (Ooops, that's 4 things )
:lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, it's January. February may not be any better.

Pretty to look at though.... or find a way to enjoy it! I offer 3 ways off the top of my head.
  • Want to buy a Ramcharger?? :poke:
  • Buy a snowmobile with proper gear ….. (Jaw Par will have many recommendations) :D
  • Make snow angels, record, and post (that's FREE !!!)
  • Throw a snowball at the neighbor's wife, that'll get things started... (Ooops, that's 4 things )
:lol:
#1) 2012 or newer. no old junk.

318willrun are those the ebay heads that had the pins or cracks or whatever it was around the valves? Or did you scrap them?

Very good i cant wait to see how those cheap "junk" heads perform.
Heads won't be the only "junk" thing that will be performing... LOL :D
Cam, block (not sure if the block is even usable), and headers are also all junk
:thumbsup:

So besides ducking the flying exhaust valves now I have to watch for pistons and rods too?
LOL... yeah, i'm long over due for engine failure. 33 years over due :D I figured you'd have a catchers mitt on one hand gathering the UFO's flying at you while you steer with your other hand.

LOL... yeah, i'm long over due for engine failure. 33 years over due :D I figured you'd have a catchers mitt on one hand gathering the UFO's flying at you while you steer with your other hand.
I have a used diaper I could send you, as in used I mean slightly dirty.

-
Back