• Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
It's -7 at the moment without the wind.
Nothing but fun here. lol
-14 below zero here at the moment. Supposed to be down to -26 below zero by 11 pm.

I'll be a monkeys uncle before I shovel a foot of snow in sub zero weather to pull heads off a car.... :D But that don't stop me from prep'n heads in the house :)

While the yawn Patrol is freezing there nads off I was out doing burn offs in the duster today...

Here is what I have for the day. 11 1/2 inches total with more on the way thursday and friday.

I really don't like ice or snow.

View attachment 1715275715
Really? It was 40 below without any windchill this morning up here in Fargo. Yep I am an idiot for living here!

IMG_1885.JPG

Colder than crap here now 2F, and still going down.
Had to cut the pad-lock off my extra garage to get my magnetic heater to stick on the oil pan of my jeep, so it has 1/2 a chance to start in the morning.
But it is supposed to be 50F come this weekend....

I drove the 'stang today, which I rarely do. Wife wasn't going anywhere.
And here it sits in the lonely parking lot.

100_2253[1].JPG

Last edited:
As long as you are not pushing snow with the bumper, and can keep some momentum it will go.
My mom said her old 73 Imperial went like a tank, but you could not steer it or stop it in the snow. Car is still sitting in the garage where she parked it years ago.

As long as you are not pushing snow with the bumper, and can keep some momentum it will go.
My mom said her old 73 Imperial went like a tank, but you could not steer it or stop it in the snow. Car is still sitting in the garage where she parked it years ago.
We had a 70 New Yorker with a 440 in it. It was our tank. It had a sure grip and with snow tires it went anywhere you wanted to go.

I like North Dakota, but more of the Northwestern part of the state :)
I hope to get to North Dakota before I croak. I've been to all the other states out west. Then I need Conn, Maine and New Hampshire to have the 48 covered.

I hope to get to North Dakota before I croak. I've been to all the other states out west. Then I need Conn, Maine and New Hampshire to have the 48 covered.
West end of N.D. is beautiful. The Medora area, Theodore Roosevelt's national badlands.....

We had a 70 New Yorker with a 440 in it. It was our tank. It had a sure grip and with snow tires it went anywhere you wanted to go.
Moms old Imperial is also a 440 with sure-grip, it a shame, I know it has not even been started in 20 years, sitting in the garage with 4 new blue walls, because the tire shop never cleaned the blue off the new white wall tires.
Mom passed away suddenly and my dad, and us kids never wanted to move moms car. I bet it still has a full tank of varnish sitting in it.
At least it is in a heated/AC garage so it is protected somewhat.

Moms old Imperial is also a 440 with sure-grip, it a shame, I know it has not even been started in 20 years, sitting in the garage with 4 new blue walls, because the tire shop never cleaned the blue off the new white wall tires.
Mom passed away suddenly and my dad, and us kids never wanted to move moms car. I bet it still has a full tank of varnish sitting in it.
At least it is in a heated/AC garage so it is protected somewhat.
Sorry about your mom.
The gas 20 years ago was not the crap they sale now. Maybe where you get ready to start it someday you will be surprised and you can add some additive to the tank and it'll start right up.

Sorry about your mom.
The gas 20 years ago was not the crap they sale now. Maybe where you get ready to start it someday you will be surprised and you can add some additive to the tank and it'll start right up.

You never know, actually now I think of it is has actually been 34 years, you could still buy decent fuel back then, and mom always put high-test in it.
Its a nice old boat, but I don't ever see having the time to do anything with it.

Where have you been in Idaho and Washington.

-
Back