Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
20190330_192224.jpg

I don't know how I've done it but I've never scrape these headers one time. Actually I'm glad they come down about an inch further than my oil pan. I would much rather hit them first before my oil pan..
IMG_20190330_185243.jpg

Really? I think my phone has a bad speaker or something...
To me it sounds like a Mopar on sleeping pills...
Yeah, been tell'n ya to ditch the phone.... probably an Obama fone…. :D
:rofl:

Really? I think my phone has a bad speaker or something...
To me it sounds like a Mopar on sleeping pills...
Maybe your Obama phone will allow you to hear this noise...…. Listen carefully, it's good ole' 318willrun cutting the E.T.'s off the old time slip

well it's about time I thought you were yellow roses Alter Ego for a long time! LOL
We got him posting some cool pictures...…. now lets see if he'll post a current picture of his hot rod.... I hear'd it's a bad boy :)

This is what I get for attempting to be polite and blame the sound on my phone..
Truth be told, I really wanted it to sound bad ***. I wanted it to crackle and sound lumpy like a mopar with expensive headers and cheater slicks should.
But.....

This is what I get for attempting to be polite and blame the sound on my phone..
Truth be told, I really wanted it to sound bad. I wanted it to crackle and sound lumpy like a mopar with expensive headers and cheater slicks should.
But.....

Get out of your dream world. I have said (on multiple threads) that it has less than a factory 360 4bbl cam in it. You act like this is news... LOL

Get out of your dream world. I have said (on multiple threads) that it has less than a factory 360 4bbl cam in it. You act like this is news... LOL
Agreed! No news to me. Probably why I'm not WOW'ed by the sound bite.. please no offense...

You know I don't believe everything someone says on the internet..
Remember I'm a super model??
Finally some pictures, let's see um....

Yeah, but when somebody smacks ya upside the head 276 times with the truth, you'd think you'd stop being a doubting Thomas on some folks.... :D

Expecting some rough sounding .557 / 320 duration cam in my Duster........ LOL Still trying to find the hidden secret of how it went 13.9 on a stock 360 with 2.45's and no headers no doubt..... :realcrazy::realcrazy:

Yeah, but when somebody smacks ya upside the head 276 times with the truth, you'd think you'd stop being a doubting Thomas on some folks.... :D

Expecting some rough sounding .557 / 320 duration cam in my Duster........ LOL Still trying to find the hidden secret of how it went 13.9 on a stock 360 with 2.45's and no headers no doubt..... :realcrazy::realcrazy:
I have some really odd ball time slips that show definitely not what the car was doing.. it happens..

ONE HELL OF A TAIL WIND...

TAIL WIND...

LOL...… :D

Actually, 13.9's all day against a 2 mph head wind all day but the air was decent. And, the prior Saturday before she ran 13.9's all day and it was a bit warm

Just think what it would run if YOU stood in the water box and opened those Jaws to send me down the track...
:rofl:

13.9 WOW!! Salami Salami baloney...
Have you gone off your meds again you seem to be having a comprehension problem. He's running 13.9 with an automatic standard exhaust and a 245 rear gear.
Basically with a stock duster he is running the same speed as a 426 Hemi Roadrunner from the factory.
I know you're yanking his chain I'm yanking yours. Just for fun.

Have you gone off your meds again you seem to be having a comprehension problem. He's running 13.9 with an automatic standard exhaust and a 245 rear gear.
Basically with a stock duster he is running the same speed as a 426 Hemi Roadrunner from the factory.
I know you're yanking his chain I'm yanking yours. Just for fun.
A stock Hemi on what polyglas tires?

13.9 WOW!! Salami Salami baloney...

13.7 ... 410 stroker 4.11 gears dual quads, custom ground cam, machine shop ported heads....

WOW !!!!!! Salami Salami baloney....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
-
Back