Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Yeah right!
I'll be banging gears in my new disassembled 4spd car before you two ever match up. Lol!
He an come on over to Cordova, I'll race him too..... :D
Yellow rose can't even make it to pir!!
He says that I have his number and can call him? So when he doesn't show up I have to call him? Wouldn't that be the other way around? Hey I'm not going to make it don't get yourself all ready?

Also cope has to send him a bill now? Wouldn't that be something like what's your address I owe you fifty bucks?

Yellow rose can't even make it to pir!!
He says that I have his number and can call him? So when he doesn't show up I have to call him? Wouldn't that be the other way around? Hey I'm not going to make it don't get yourself all ready?
YR has been made a legend. Legends never go away, because the stories are told and told. But it's true, people like fantasy over reality.

^^^you may insert excuses where reasons was if need be LOL...
Summer of 2019..... it's still spring and the drag way is closed. I don't think ANYONE doubts this race. Even you knows it will happen :)

So far all I've seen is shaky looking valve seats and header install videos and no race...

Are you saying yellow rose has a fantasy of drag racing?

I think the fantasy is owned by FABO members, or at least some. YR to some was a story book that captivated them and only to find out the last two chapters were missing. LOL.. :D

I'll speak for myself thank you and seeing is believing...
You spoke several pages back ….. "you two are real people and will most likely race" you believe it too.. :)

What part of Summer are ypu having problems with?
Do you understand what Track is not open yet means?
I understand you making your car slower. Your getting older and your hand and foot coordination is now a little off from what used to be. Your probably slowing down now in your old age. If you can't keep it between the lines pull over to the side of the road and call 911. Help will be on the way soon.

drive.gif

I think the fantasy is owned by FABO members, or at least some. YR to some was a story book that captivated them and only to find out the last two chapters were missing. LOL.. :D

You spoke several pages back ….. "you two are real people and will most likely race" you believe it too.. :)
Well disagreed on the US to racing because I don't know if he's sold his car or what the hell is going on with him. But I do agree on missing chapters or missing something....

So far all I've seen is shaky looking valve seats and header install videos and no race...
you know what's going to fun about this? We don't have a "one time, big time event". We have already agreed to race at different levels. We'll post as we go, should be a blast. Sounds like we'll, at some point, have others that are going to meet us ….. and hopefully line up against us. See who all come and takes on the "boyz from Illinoiz…… :D

What part of Summer are ypu having problems with?
Do you understand what Track is not open yet means?
I understand you making your car slower. Your getting older and your hand and foot coordination is now a little off from what used to be. Your probably slowing down now in your old age. If you can't keep it between the lines pull over to the side of the road and call 911. Help will be on the way soon.

View attachment 1715311866
Now come on you know I'm just giving 318 has valves that will fly a hard time. Like I said if yellow rose actually makes a true triumphant comeback I'll let up the gas pedal on 318 and tern full nitrous at yellow rose LOL...

you know what's going to fun about this? We don't have a "one time, big time event". We have already agreed to race at different levels. We'll post as we go, should be a blast. Sounds like we'll, at some point, have others that are going to meet us ….. and hopefully line up against us. See who all come and takes on the "boyz from Illinoiz…… :D
Well the boys from Illinois will be the semifinals.. to qualify for the Mopar man in the Great Northwest!!

Well the boys from Illinois will be the semifinals.. to qualify for the Mopar man in the Great Northwest!!
Just don't forget, I have Dusters and Ramchargers that are turn-keys. And, it sounds like we may even be meeting at the Dragway next month.... because I owe Jaba some $$$ and a birds nest of wiring.... LOL

The Illinois Summer Final's winner gets the Bent Pushrod Trophy.
That in it's self is worth the trip to Cordova plus free chill fries.

The Illinois Summer Final's winner gets the Bent Pushrod Trophy.
That in it's self is worth the trip to Cordova plus free chill fries.
I like the idea!!!! Bent pushrod trophy!!!! We need to make one.
:thumbsup:

Bring it every time we meet, the winner takes it home till the next meet, and that winner takes it home......

P.S. - Chilli Cheese fries is to our first 3 guest..... because there is 50,000 members here at FABO and I'll go broke and in debt trying to feed 'em all :D

Bring it every time we meet, the winner takes it home till the next meet, and that winner takes it home......

P.S. - Chilli Cheese fries is to our first 3 guest..... because there is 50,000 members here at FABO and I'll go broke and in debt trying to feed 'em all :D
Ok a traveling trophy sounds good.

I'll spring for 3 more chill fries but if nobody shows I get to eat them.

My vote is that you make one (bent pushrod trophy) .

-
Back