• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Make a video before you cork it all up let's hear that small block sing to us.
open headers need duration to sound good..... My broom stick cam isn't going to be harmony to your ears.... LOL
:D

What can are you running?
One that is going to get kicked? lol
drive.gif

yeah, passenger side was more of a challenge with these headers. Haven't started it yet, gotta hook up the collectors...
You don't really gotta...I thought it was law somewhere that whenever you change headers, you have to take it for a quick trip around the block with open headers??? Humm, maybe it's just in my town...

It's a good thing I ordered that cam when I did it went up 20 dollars in the last week!
I found it on Amazon with lifters for 206!

Who said it was broke ????? :poke:

I have this very summit cam in my 318 - old crane fireball grind I do believe..... :realcrazy:
Yea I know I remember that from your budget 318 thread. So you gonna buy another one or not? Hahaha.
Well I guess I can relate if it ain't broke dont fix it. If it can perform the way you want with the stock cam then run it!

Yea I know I remember that from your budget 318 thread. So you gonna buy another one or not? Hahaha.
Well I guess I can relate if it ain't broke dont fix it. If it can perform the way you want with the stock cam then run it!
I have a cam or two..... we'll see. Still haven't decided if it's this engine or the one I saved from the scrap yard.... or maybe make him race 'em both :D

I really haven't been around much lately, but 1600 posts, and still no race?
This seems awfully familiar...

;-)

-
Back