2021 PSC Powder **** Calendars are Ready!

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Just a quick advisement that
I placed my order for the PSC 2021 Powder **** Calendars a couple days ago. The proof looks fantastic and I can't wait to see them!

I haven't made a list of the customers whose projects appear yet -- I was up til 4 a.m. finishing it the other night :eek:-- but a whole bunch of FABO members' parts are all over it.

If you want one, reserve yours now. They're $30 each. I only ordered a few extras and the first batch has already Sold Out. A few more payments arrived overnight so it looks like there will be a Batch #2 as well. :thankyou:

Paypal.me/CudaChick/30 or you can Send Money via
[email protected] (both addresses route to the same shop account).

I'm covering the cost of shipping to continental U.S. members. So far, two are going to Canada and one will be heading all the way to Belgium! (Message me for a USPS shipping quote if you're outside the continental U.S.)

The owners of these beauties have feature months that coincide with their birthdays, another personal touch that ties in with my business philosophy. I put something on every page to make you smile next year!

IMG_20201216_135506_596.jpg

DSC00442.JPG

The first batch of calendars are scheduled to come in at the end of December. When there are enough orders for the second batch I'll get them on the way too. Reserve yours now so you don't miss out.

Thanks for supporting a small Mopar-loving related business! All of you are to thank for keeping me hopping these last 15 years.

Leanna ~ The CudaChick
Owner/Operator
Phoenix Specialty Coatings ~ Exceptional Custom Powder Coating

Who’s cars made it in the calendar?

I'm not sure what Jed Scott"s FABO handle is but he was the only one from here who sent me enough pics for his own feature page. He has Scott's Speed Shop channel on YouTube and owns the Yard Dart.

The E Body and the Polara above belong respectively to Vincent (Instagram customer) and a disabled Veteran from Florida. They also have full pages, not coincidentally on their birthday months because that's how I roll as @memike would say.

The entire thing is the most visually intense calendar I've ever put together. It would be a chore matching projects and engine bay/metal art display photos to individuals for a list, but I'll guess it has around 100 photos and a decent percentage are parts done for FABO (or overlap) members. Most of my work has come from Facebook and FBBO the last few years though.

The printer already shipped them out per it's email this afternoon so they may get here sooner than they thought. I'm excited to see it.

In the meantime, thank you for the orders and just for reading this. Your support is invaluable to me.

-
Back