2021 - SUPERCHARGER 6v71-fueltech and more!! DODGE GTX

-

chamugtx

Reaction score
Hi friends.
show my dodge gtx 1973. Step by step restoration . from 2009 to today. we were putting together this classic 70s ... only manufactured in Argentina A BODY .. valiant / Polara or crowned automatic / gtx and rt these two are the coupe version of the Polara 4doors .. were manufactured with slant six and 318 only.

hope you like the car . we arming cursing and enjoying this beautiful vice.

a hug to everyone.
( excuse my English . translated by google online translator)

0039.jpg

0040-1.jpg

0033-1.jpg

0038.jpg

0061-1.jpg

vacaciones0026-1.jpg

vacaciones0025.jpg

vacaciones0023-1.jpg

vacaciones0022.jpg

vacaciones0021.jpg

vacaciones0020.jpg

vacaciones0016.jpg

th_CalculodeflujeomultiplesadmisionMoparO4532851.jpg

68coronetbybfultz_1.jpg

Last edited:
Ei7bYoj.jpg

E673E46.jpg

V8iY0JU.jpg

bZwHJyc.jpg

BnMbHO3.jpg

6QFiUiM.jpg

ZKsGtgB.jpg

OXQYVGk.jpg

q6UlqRG.jpg

nMtz0xJ.jpg

KbrOJby.jpg

goyN4fx.jpg

JcaIUqY.jpg

y ya manos a la obra..

wCp64WD.jpg

IlUw3ss.jpg

4Sm8IGX.jpg

527fI2l.jpg

compañero fiel.
ClBlpwN.jpg

XnEMhqU.jpg

BeqiIIF.jpg

yCiw9Sc.jpg

vcUVxOI.jpg

y a seguir armando!!!

JNGdzRc.jpg

U8JNSc5.jpg

PX1VxHN.jpg

s9S63fi.jpg

76dsWV2.jpg

iC9Gnr6.jpg

GVVGNzo.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvPunUCGit8&list=UUqDV8jQ-BGGuIFCA6EPJsaA&index=2

www.youtube.com/watch?v=B88GS84QfOo&list=UUqDV8jQ-BGGuIFCA6EPJsaA

algunas fotos de como esta hoy la dodge..

el sabado nos agarro la lluvia.. pero no importa
rJkNb2o.jpg

domingo fue un lindo dia por suerte..

t7PUPKy.jpg

las trabas y el capot casi listos.. falta volver a pintar quedo todo franjeado, aparentemente por pintar con mucho calor con el satinante.. veremos la proxima como queda.

wkUmZmv.jpg

con modelo y todo jajaa

WCyR2lY.jpg

FJ71app.jpg

VKhWgnw.jpg

wBpD8Bg.jpg

el enano ayudando a dejar linda a la verde

KY3iby4.jpg

d3e08Wl.jpg

por la ROUTE 66 papaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa venian las doooooooosheeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss jajaja

6vFRLca.jpg

yhIxbEQ.jpg

a rokearla by amolaboy

1VO7sjl.jpg

NJVbN0S.jpg

B8zqDxI.jpg
[/QUOTE]

asi arranco el tema
L8gZfID.jpg

y fue tomando color..

wRdXRH8.jpg

Snv7oaM.jpg

EtvVYUr.jpg

ahora con el otro relojito colocado en la columna.. ;)

JEWEFuK.jpg

icGE8jL.jpg

lTYhoSm.jpg

xrt1QhX.jpg

y la aveja del demonio va a ir ahi.. asi tapa unos detalles en el simil madera..

Yoq32tr.jpg

QcfSEl9.jpg

wqmocBM.jpg

UossJnB.jpg

AqrdKLg.jpg

CkQru9Y.jpg

V4lEQwE.jpg

lo malo de la parrilla.. para sacar cambiar o reparar algo.. detras.. hay que sacarla completita..

SzZgXPu.jpg

2008 Forgot unloved
YbGzEYu.jpg

2010 budget restored with slant six / Gearbox 3 gears / dana 30 ...
vacaciones0178.jpg

2015 currently v8 318 / Gearbox A833 / dana 44 autoblocante and more
t7PUPKy.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvPunUCGit8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvPunUCGit8[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B88GS84QfOo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B88GS84QfOo[/ame]

This is an extremely cool car, and I love the color scheme! (check out my avatar..lol)
I was unaware the Argentinean A bodies got their own quarter panels! I have been a round a few Brazilian Chargers (also A body) and such. Very unique. I wish I could sneak one of these into the States!

In the united states they have a platform of cars incredible muscle.. Here they made the gtx with one to body.. Charger is not practically.. I in it presents i never saw one and i die of desire give at least to see in person one.. A big embrace and thank you for your sayings

I love seeing how A bodies differ from country to country

cool build. i seen some of these cars in person in argentina. it is greatto see mopars from other countries

awesome job you did!! love the new look. the new grill looks great!. will stand out on the roads in argentina !

This is an extremely cool car, and I love the color scheme! (check out my avatar..lol)
I was unaware the Argentinean A bodies got their own quarter panels! I have been a round a few Brazilian Chargers (also A body) and such. Very unique. I wish I could sneak one of these into the States!
its been 5 years since i commented on this originally. and i still love your car. lucky guy!

Guys, good afternoon ...

I haven't posted in a long time.

With the onset of the pandemic ... you put a few hours in the car ... they made us a little wanting to deny dodging by solving things that we had been around for a long time.

I took out the multiples and made them new to measure on the car. I was able to modify the clutch linkage, which was wrong. I put the brakes on the linkage as befits the original so I had the pedals at the same level. among various other things.

40jRF2B.jpg
upload_2021-6-28_14-35-33.gif

Vg9nblh.jpg

cambiamos rodado adelante

R6hT4yJ.jpg

destrui el diferencial jajaja

wThJ8ew.jpg

DjDne4q.jpg

tuve que cambiar planetarios satelites eje seguro.. se hizo pelota!! no se la aguanto

estuvimos jugando bastante se puede decir.

PYFtwDS.jpg

C5Re3Rq.jpg

por suerte siempre tengo un poquito de ayuda

OuvLZmT.jpg

VoZZbcM.jpg

iVqSAMq.jpg

GieiTQj.jpg

las que faltaban.

el eje k.o
ssz6Mpj.jpg

diente que volo

SjUiRIC.jpg

los multiples nuevos.

rFY4SDa.jpg

Well lately we continue to see front end issue. looking to accommodate the steering box game, he does not want to stop ******* and that he has everything new inside. goes to the registration limit to be without game. We changed tires, it was harder but the direction was softer. and currently getting into a project that will upload photos soon.

next week I will be taking out the box to see the clutch that trembles a lot. and we will take losses of the 833 that are several has me rotten. I am going to put orings or retain some reform since I have it outside.

A few weeks ago we went to Torquinst and I ran into the pelon. that I did not see for yearsssss. we had a nice day.

here the entrance of the vehicles .. video minute 9:00 is the dodge.

LINK VIDEO

en viaje
XgVngPE.jpg

Lz9U9XS.jpg

la vieja disfrutando tambien

QIHgqR2.jpg
View attachment 1715757388

video. probando alineacion en ruta. poniendo un poco alegre la 3ra marcha...

LINK VIDEO

[video=youtube_share;2xjcRsSxTp0]https://youtu.be/2xjcRsSxTp0[/video]

bueno este domingo. metimos otro viajecito en la zona.

no fue concurrido como el anterior. la organizacion dejo bastante que desear, pero bueno salimos a pasear un rato.

Fotos:

AmNywii.jpg

uxt0yiV.jpg
View attachment 1715757393
WADMBjC.jpg

UMNYxSg.jpg

H4tspsi.jpg

NEWS:
y algunos avances del proyecto que estaba archivado hace años.. hoy un poco mas avanzado el tema. con bastantes partes listas para colocar.

hltMR0Y.jpg

pikuVqq.jpg
View attachment 1715757385

RQxDb6N.jpg
View attachment 1715757392

X18AGkY.jpg

KCkM6dj.jpg

cDAUhCX.jpg

654S2Ny.jpg

U0VSr22.jpg
View attachment 1715757396

well. on saturday take out the box.

the detonated snare block. the clutch surprised me to be 8 years old. not a scratch and the steering wheel is original not made of steel. accommodating a little oil leakage from the box. and reviewing some other things.

UJEWyJl.jpg
View attachment 1715757390

V1NRfTm.jpg

1f4nejb.jpg

PXPQCws.jpg

tjWC92H.jpg

eqvtnrE.jpg

VP1EVKF.jpg

phwJWqm.jpg

seguimos junando partes para lo que se viene en el UPGRADE del motor.

vz773z5.jpg

fx7QNho.jpg
View attachment 1715757386
CHTYJrT.jpg
View attachment 1715757394

ryZveE8.jpg

while the custom parts were being manufactured. the course was changing.

from going with the carburetor that the engine has ... to deciding to change everything. Injector housings and phonic wheels were added on the intake. sensor housings. and it will be controlled with a fuel-tech350. 4-barrel body on top that replaces the 4-barrel holley.

we still have to put the pieces together. do others ... and eager to start putting everything together ... dreams have to be faced ... there is no other way.

greetings and see you soon guys !!!

Hi guys. What do you recommend buying for my engine with 6v71 injection blower .... I need high pressure fuel injector ... I am undecided in what measure to choose. 600cc 800cc or some oem ??

v8 engine 318 .. fueltech ft350 .. 8pcs ignition coil without module. Coming in 3 weeks, start assembly

What can you recommend based on your experience? Thank you so much

thank you my friend .. it is difficult to write or understand another language. I strive to improve it. It is my son, today he is 9 years old and it is his favorite vehicle ... he calls it the green car.

-
Back