2022 FABO Meet-N-Greet MoPars in the Park Show Stillwater Minnesota

-
Got some very nice 71 duster bumpers, 850 carb, some M2 collectables cars and looked at some gorgeous C bodies swap meet wasn't as good as years passed but cant blame guys with fuel costs now days not wanting to drag trailers around. Ran into some old friends and had a great time as always

Snapchat-1372199560.jpg

Snapchat-2053289423.jpg

20220605_001908.jpg

I have been to Mopar shows from Mn to NJ and all around and inbetween. This has always been my favorite.
First Mopar event as in Mn. about '88? A few cars and parts. First week of June, it snowed that Sun a little!! Maybe put on by same bunch!!?????

Made it home safely. Rained for the last 90 min or so. Great drive otherwise. 12 mpg for a cammed tunnel ram 440 with 660s. Is pretty damn good

20220605_142536.jpg

Jeff & Sam stayed up pretty late last night, when we left for the show I seen this....trunk not shut tight, chairs out and beer cooler too lol :lol:

083367CA-81FC-42E2-9DAE-6F5F0783F509.jpeg

Great fun pictures!! Wow, look at all those smiles.
So happy for everyone that made it.

You guys and galls rock, enjoy the drive home, thinking about y'all this fine evening

Screenshot_20220119-083022_Messages.jpg

Always a great time, my bud Jim received a first place with his 56 Nash in the AMC class, AND he received another award for Most Unusual Car

Always a great time, my bud Jim received a first place with his 56 Nash in the AMC class, AND he received another award for Most Unusual Car
It is unusual but so cool. I enjoyed our "coffee shop" chat this morning.

Thanks !! I was trying to figure out what it looked like :thumbsup:
Is this a member here ?
Very cool American motors!

Yes, he’s a member but doesn’t visit the site much, that’s Pete’s friend Jim....we took you to his house when you came here to visit, remember he had the yard with all the cars?

Yes, he’s a member but doesn’t visit the site much, that’s Pete’s friend Jim....we took you to his house when you came here to visit, remember he had the yard with all the cars?
Yes I sure do, we had breakfast or lunch there at his place, real nice home loving folks I will never forget, was it his son that was an artist and drew my picture, I believe he was there at the time and showed me his very nice Triumph

Last edited:
Yes I sure do, we had breakfast or lunch there at his place, real nice home loving folks I will never forget, was it his son that was an artist and drew my picture, I believe he was there at the time and shower me his very nice Triumph

Showered you? That is a loving family Mike....:poke:

-
Back