208 Mph Supercuda!

-
This place Legendary,is about 20 mins from me in Milton,Ontario Canada.Mostly all they do is restore rare Muscle cars of all breeds.They do a mighty fine job at it to.Just last month my engine builder was telling me about the twin turbo Viper motor they built for this car and had told me about the window trim malfunction on the first pass,on the second pass the wind pressure had pushed the windshield in so hard,that the sealant was being pushed out.That must have scared the bugeebals out of the driver.I hope my 408 runs 1/2 as nice as that V10.:snakeman:

208 mph with aerodynamics fit for about 108 mph... crazy. He looked like he needed some downward force on the nose of that that last pass. That's well above take-off speed for a passenger jet.

Not a fan of the E body Camaros....uh, I mean Cuda's but that's pretty damn sweet!!!

This place Legendary,is about 20 mins from me in Milton,Ontario Canada.Mostly all they do is restore rare Muscle cars of all breeds.They do a mighty fine job at it to.Just last month my engine builder was telling me about the twin turbo Viper motor they built for this car and had told me about the window trim malfunction on the first pass,on the second pass the wind pressure had pushed the windshield in so hard,that the sealant was being pushed out.That must have scared the bugeebals out of the driver.I hope my 408 runs 1/2 as nice as that V10.:snakeman:

On a lot of saturadys they give some great tours!!!

I also like the fact that he said the car had more but
"I RAN OUT OF KAHONIES"

-
Back