$21.00

-
My wife's Aunt, who also watches my two young sons while we work, went through this this past year and beat it. Both my boys had shaved heads for a while. :)

good luck!

My wife,daughter and I are doing a MS walk here in Milwaukee on may 6th with our dogs!!!!! They have it along the lake front--The 6th is also our 23rd wedding anniversary!!!!! What a way to spend it!!!!!!--Steve

$56.00 to go and she will hit $1000.00......Thanks just does not seem to be enough.......

Way to go .............2darts KK yalls going to have to keep this at the top tomarrow im not going to be here god bless you all for this

Good job guys!!! We got her over $1000. Way to represent FABO! :hello1:

Thanks jerry6.......we just got back home. Had a good time. Found out that donations will be accepted until the start of June so......

How did she do? Did she make the whole walk without any problems?

No problems, other than some tears in her eyes........me as well.......Like to thank everyone that donated again......will post pictures when I get them off of Ernie's camera..

Looks like a great turnout for a great cause. Having trouble identifying you both in all those pictures though. ☺

Grant

No problems, other than some tears in her eyes........me as well.......Like to thank everyone that donated again......will post pictures when I get them off of Ernie's camera..

Glad she had a good day and was able to do it. That is so great that she was able to make it the whole way.

Buy her an ice cream for a reward. :eek:ccasion: :icescrea: :walk:

-
Back