212 days...

-

Jim Lusk

Reaction score
Yesterday I got an email from UPS. I have a shipment coming from Legendary. Two boxes, so it's the upholstery for both cars. Should be here next Tuesday. Email I got when I ordered in April said 180 days. Not bad considering...

AND, two more weeks of work and then I'll be more retired than I was before...

I ordered mine from Legendary on April 7. Got partial shipment on 11/3 and rest on 11/22. Yours will come too. Maybe they're finally running the Mopar stuff!!

ive been waiting since May, im glad you guys received your goodies...Rich

So, I get one package yesterday (GTS upholstery). Barracuda upholstery has been in Illinois since the 25th. I find it very odd that two packages going to the same place from the same place would not be kept together...I have a bad feeling about UPS at this point...

So, I get one package yesterday (GTS upholstery). Barracuda upholstery has been in Illinois since the 25th. I find it very odd that two packages going to the same place from the same place would not be kept together...I have a bad feeling about UPS at this point...

I've had several packages seemingly "stuck" at a UPS center. Sometimes 5 or 10 days... then show up looking like the package was drug behind the truck on a rope. A friend has recently had UPS stop bringing items to the house and just dropping them by the mailbox (1/4 mile away on a busy road)

I guess they figure the vendor will suck up the loss.

...I find it very odd that two packages going to the same place from the same place would not be kept together...I have a bad feeling about UPS at this point...
i've had that happen, showed up about a week apart :rolleyes:

No new scan, but UPS insists the package will be here tomorrow. Ill to California in one day...

Barracuda upholstery showed up yesterday. Box was BEAT UP. Upholstery looks good, though. Gotta get busy now...

-
Back