Status
Not open for further replies.

mario03srt

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
All,

I'm looking for a hard fuel line that I can use on my Slant. From the fuel pump and around the front valve cover preferably. Not over the valve cover if possible. I saw some images of a D-150 lines that looked promising.

Let me know what you got.

Thanks,
Marion

I used these, 2 of the first, one for the pump, one for the carb.
Hose is rated for heat, ran it up over the valve cover.
Info/idea came from slantsixdan

Attached a terrible pic, but you can barely see the line coming off the carb, barely touches the valve cover, filter is mounted on passenger inner fender.

Holley 26-44 Holley Fuel Fittings | Summit Racing

The Stop Shop 30R9-5167 The Stop Shop Fuel Hoses | Summit Racing
Wix Filters 33032 WIX Filters Fuel Filters | Summit Racing

20230529_193301.jpg

I'm pretty sure I have one I took off my truck. I shall go rummage through my heap-o-stuff and see what shape it's in.

I got mine from either Classic Industries or Inline Tube. The routing around the carb is likely different depending on if you have a Carter BBS, BBD or Holley.

Thanks.

I have a Edelbrock 600 that has the port on the pass rear side of the carb. Looking to get up on top and come around the length of the valve cover to the back of the carb. Looking to get a hard line up as close as possible and go with an fittings to the carb with a filter set in there somewhere.

Looking to go cheap, at least till I find a gross one (make/model) that fits the bill then maybe order a new one. Been there done that........

This is my situation. I took out this copper brake line rig that was in the car. I have 100% rubber linewith an fittings in there right now while I sort out the car. I want to come around the front of the valve cover and stay below th VC parting line as best as possible.

1960 Valiant Engine.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back