-
Status
Not open for further replies.

thesnafu72

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a RUNNING slant six that was recently (or is about to be) pulled that I can put into my 63 Dart and drive around with while I am rebuilding the original motor. I live in Southern California, and am willing to drive up to 4 hours to come get it. Ideally the motor should be from 67 or earlier, but I am not going to ***** and whine if it isn't. I just need a decent 225 that ran/runs well. Thank you !

Have one in Kansas out of a 67 dart. Feel like a long road trip??

have one in ark ran good when i pulled it complete with 904 trans cheep to you......bonehead make offer 100.00 or less

man, i'm the same boat with my '65 Valiant. i'm in California too so i'll let you know if anything comes up. the pre-68 ones show up on craigslist once in a while.

I have a runner on an engine stand, Needs to be pulled apart and checked. It ran when pulled...but I am in Oregon....

There is a 225 in the pick-a-part in Stanton off Katella just missing the intake. Was there 2 weeks ago and it was way behind a truck so its probably still there, on the left side of the path next to the wall. Brown 68 Valiant I believe. Has some strange rims on it too, 5 on 4 but 2 are curb shattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back