225 crankshaft

-

Mrmopartech

Reaction score
Looking for a 225 crank and some other parts to finish a motor that some one else started and never completed.I need a oil pan pickup,and dampner,pulleys crank and water pump,a electronic distributor or 2 if you have them.If some one has a header that could be good too.Please contact me at my profile for my cell number and email address,mrmopoartech

Looking for a 225 crank and some other parts to finish a motor that some one else started and never completed.I need a oil pan pickup,and dampner,pulleys crank and water pump,a electronic distributor or 2 if you have them.If some one has a header that could be good too.Please contact me at my profile for my cell number and email address,mrmopoartech
Where are you located and how far are you willing to travel to pick up the parts.

Forged or cast? They won't interchange in any given block..

I am in montreal quebec canada.I would like to get some thing in quebec or ontario or western provinces,but would take some crank for the upper north east states,I am going to find the casting number and decode the block to see what year the unit is and post back.

I'm in Alberta and have a complete running 225 out of my 69 Valiant. Also have the Pertonix #1361A electronic ignition for a slant brand new if you are interested.

-
Back