225 dress up

-

Sleeper Slant

Reaction score
Looking to dress up 225, it currently has a chrome valve cover, breathers and air cleaner. It all looks the same, no contrast. I’m looking for a matching billet breather and air cleaner, or maybe a different valve cover. Any ideas ?

Blah blah everyone has chrome sand down the stock stuff get some sweet looking airbrushing done on it a little one of a kind is always the best imho

Looking to dress up 225, it currently has a chrome valve cover, breathers and air cleaner. It all looks the same, no contrast. I’m looking for a matching billet breather and air cleaner, or maybe a different valve cover. Any ideas ?

Like this ??

IMG_0513.jpg

SRIXON, I do like your Turbo Toad. Looks like a work in progress. Have you driven it yet mit Kompressor?

SRIXON, I do like your Turbo Toad. Looks like a work in progress. Have you driven it yet mit Kompressor?

I ran out of time before I was able to do Alot of tuning on the car do to weather here in Michigan. But I've been doing some garage tuning with my wideband and ill be ready for when the weather breaks. I've also been fighting old fuel issues. And I'm actually in the process of installing a fuel cell and some upgrades to my fuel pump.
But to answer your question yes the car has seen as much as 18 psi of boost by mistake it totally caught me off guard. But I've ran a couple first thru third pulls at 8 psi with rock solid afr's.

-
Back