-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fiberguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is my second attmpt to find an exhaust manifold for my '64 Dart with 225 slant six engine. Does anyone have one for sale?

Thanks a lot - Fiberguy

Would one from a 72 225 Slant six work?Im going to be parting out a slant 6 as soon as get it pulled.
The '72 manifold will fit if you include the '70-2 choke cup, gasket, and choke that matches your brand of carb. The heat riser weight is a round cast piece instead of the stamped steel one they had in '64 so it will look a little different. Naturally, the casting number will be different too.

Not to barge in but if you happen to find more than one I also need one fir my 1965 signet 225

I am in San Diego, CA. But I think I am all set. Another member I talked too a couple of weeks ago got back to me today and it looks like he can send out the one he has to me tomorrow. So I would say that shimsham1 would be the next in line.

By the way, the manifold did change in '69 or '70, but I've been told anything from '64 to '68 will be interchangable. I wanted to keep it simple and stick with the '64 to '68 manifolds so I wouldn't have to do any modifications since I only need the exhaust manifold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back