-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparraceman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Contact seller
i have a newer 1978 slant six 40,000 miles, been kept inside since pulled .[wreck car] motor has everything from air cleaner to oil pan. power steering still mounted,starter,alternator,water pump fan etc. have matching trans,convertor,flex plate ,and all linkage. made a great slide in deal duster,dart,valient etc $275.00 for everything pick up ohio

Just bought a 66 225 with 44,000 on it for my wifes 66 Signet in East Palestine, OH. The current engine and 904 have 186,000 on them. I could use the trans if it will bolt to an older slant. PM me if you will sell it separately.

No, it wont fit. The larger convertor hub on the newer trans wont fit the smaller receiver of the older motors crankshaft. And the torque convertors are not interchangeable either due to a change in spline count.

hello , will let you have everything for $200.00 need to get it out of the barn. i paid $400.00 .grandson wanted to build a duster,that changed. its complete down to the trans linkage, and bolts for the bell housing. then you can sell the motor ,and get trans and convertor free let me know thanks.

My son and I have a 1971 dodge dart slant six, automatic, single barrel car. In need of transmission so do you think it will work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back