[WANTED] 225 slant 6 motor

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaytotheme

Lacey's her name, and MOPAR's my game...
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,

I am in need of a 225 slant 6 motor. I have a 1962 dodge lancer with the push button auto trans I'm kinda new at this so if more information is needed please let me know :)

Hello,

I am in need of a 225 slant 6 motor. I have a 1962 dodge lancer with the push button auto trans I'm kinda new at this so if more information is needed please let me know :)
Its your lucky day-I am pulling a 225 and trany out of my Dart.Not sure of the engine year but it runs great but will need a tappet adjust.The trany is a push button type but leaks around the park cable. You can have the complete assy for 100 bucks.You can come and hear it run then we can pull it-if you help me with that you can have it for free.Having a hip replacement on the 4th then going to work on it when I can get around-let me know

Its your lucky day-I am pulling a 225 and trany out of my Dart.Not sure of the engine year but it runs great but will need a tappet adjust.The trany is a push button type but leaks around the park cable. You can have the complete assy for 100 bucks.You can come and hear it run then we can pull it-if you help me with that you can have it for free.Having a hip replacement on the 4th then going to work on it when I can get around-let me know
I'm in Las Vegas Nevada so i couldn't help you and i hope all goes well on the operation! But with that said i have a 1962 dodge lancer with i believe a 225 motor, will it fit in that car?

I'm in Las Vegas Nevada so i couldn't help you and i hope all goes well on the operation! But with that said i have a 1962 dodge lancer with i believe a 225 motor, will it fit in that car?
sure it will you might have to use your old motor mounts but as far as I can remember all slants were much the same,but not 100% sure

sure it will you might have to use your old motor mounts but as far as I can remember all slants were much the same,but not 100% sure
Ok i am definitely interested...Is there anyway to see it run via skype or video chat? If it runs good we can make a deal. Also do you have a way to ship it? I can pick it up via freight shipping no need for door to door to make it easier on both of us if you'd like?

Hi, have good running /6, on video, if your deal doesnt work. Manual trans,bell,newclutch etc.
goes with. Early 70's just pulled from my 65 dart. You can search for sale post to view. Shipping is always the issue in these deals

Thanks, Dave

Ok i am definitely interested...Is there anyway to see it run via skype or video chat? If it runs good we can make a deal. Also do you have a way to ship it? I can pick it up via freight shipping no need for door to door to make it easier on both of us if you'd like?
I will try to get a viedo of it running and get it to you but will probably not be until after my hip replacement that is suppose to happen tomarrow. Anyway I will put your name on it and if you want we can figure out how to ship it.If I could get your phone # I could send the viedo to your phone,maybe tonight

Hi, have good running /6, on video, if your deal doesnt work. Manual trans,bell,newclutch etc.
goes with. Early 70's just pulled from my 65 dart. You can search for sale post to view. Shipping is always the issue in these deals

Thanks, Dave
Great!! Let me take a look and see!

I will try to get a viedo of it running and get it to you but will probably not be until after my hip replacement that is suppose to happen tomarrow. Anyway I will put your name on it and if you want we can figure out how to ship it.If I could get your phone # I could send the viedo to your phone,maybe tonight
pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back