-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Small Block

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Found one and this would make a great rat rod or it would make a really nice resto project. It's all there setting on the frame which has been redone as well as the wheels and running gear and motor but for some reason the block has a crack in it. The wheels are 30" wood spoke. I know pics. I'll get some by the weekend. If your interested PM me and i'll broker the thing for ya. He ask me $3500. It's setting on the tires and they are holding air. It's inside a garage. It's in West Plains, Mo. 65775

there's another one in colorado. on pueblo craigslist for an idea what it could become.Asking Price: $24,000

The vehicle is located in Cortez, CO. Transporting the car will be at the owner’s expense.

For more information, please contact Leo Herrera -- (970) 565-4270 or (970) 426-8452

Thanks for looking...

historical,history,classic,collector,collectors,collector's,collect,antique,rare,restored,restore,restoration,

small block, cuda65vpt, can you get a picture of this? Not that I have a dime for it..............

The 23 is different. It is a soft top with a post between the front and rear seat. 4 door. The wheels are wood spokes and very good. The motor is setting in it and i will try and do pics very soon. It is inside so they maybe dark but will try my best. Another guy in town is looking at it for a rat rod project but for now it's still available.

The 23 is different. It is a soft top with a post between the front and rear seat. 4 door. The wheels are wood spokes and very good. The motor is setting in it and i will try and do pics very soon. It is inside so they maybe dark but will try my best. Another guy in town is looking at it for a rat rod project but for now it's still available.

I figured it would be different.

Ok, here are a few pics of the car, it is all therre believe me. I have pics of everything but I am not going to post all 25 pics on here. I will post a few and will send someone all of them if they wish. This would be a great street rod for a 440 but too many projects for me now.

tillmans 23 #3.jpg

tillmans 23 #4.jpg

Those springs are for the seats. There are more pics if you need something more specific. Just let us know and we'll help ya with it if we don't come to our scences first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back