24?, 24? WTH?

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
The wind was blowing yesterday and whenever it does my car gets covered with dust so I want to wash it this morning while I have the time, but 24 degrees?

Makes my fingers hurt just thinking about it. :D

I feel your pain. Last night it plunged to 55. My wife and I discussed that it might be a good time to get out the flannel sheets or to at least put on some pajamas. Brutal.

It's kind of strange that there is no frost at all, just cold.
Supposed to be the only real cold day though for awhile and it's warming up quick.

Better than living in CA though. :D

I wish I could leave but nowhere else has nearly as good of weather. I hate the laws and crazy progressive loons

...but it's a dry cold....

It's even better living up here in Northern California... Less Looneys

Susanville CA area was my favorite place to live, but jobs sucked unless you were military or a logger. :D
The farther south from there the more I disliked it.

Susanville CA area was my favorite place to live, but jobs sucked unless you were military or a logger. :D
The farther south from there the more I disliked it.

Totally agree with you there! I'm right in the middle of the Sacramento Valley about an hour North of Sacramento. I'd be a lot further North if I could, but like you said, Jobs suck. 10 years and counting for retirement and then it's open roads for me man!

Hey!!! California is a great place!!!

"Where the most beautiful women.....ARE MEN!!!!!!!!"

treblig

24 Degrees? In Michigan that's a heat wave. Lol :eek:

official snow shoveling attire in a heat wave like that is sweater, shorts and flip flops

mi.jpg

mi1.jpg

mi2.jpeg

I agree with the Michigan crew.
24 degrees in South Dakota is just about time to break out the light jacket to take the chill off.

I agree with the Michigan crew.
24 degrees in South Dakota is just about time to break out the light jacket to take the chill off.
I grew up in Michigan, once settled in Minnesota.......- 40 below ambient one winter.....couldn't wait to move back to a Michigan for a warmer climate

-
Back