26 years.....where does time go?

-

gdrill

I AM
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
26 years ago, my awesome wife and I got married. It's hard to believe when I think back. It just doesn't seem that long ago. But with two grown children, one of which will be married in June, it's staring me straight in the face.....I think we are getting old! I have been very fortunate, and would not go back and change a thing. Stacey and I are best friends, I can say this because she fully supports me in this hobby! That says a lot right there. But aside from that we can come to an agreement on almost any subject. There is often some give and take, but in the end we are both happy.
To all of you who have made it this far too, congratulations, I think this is becoming more uncommon all the time. To those who are in the early years of a relationship, hang in there through thick and thin, it's a long road but you will look back at the trip and be glad you did.
:cheers:

Congratulations gdril and Stacey :cheers:This is more good, fun news to see this morning that puts a big :D on my face :cheers: behind every good lady you will find a good man :coffee2: well that is the way I see it any way :D

26 Years??? Wow..... I'm surprised she has put up with your car addiction for so long! LOL..... Way ta go!

Congrats to you and your lovely wife!! :cheers:

Congrats to Stacey n you George! Many more years of happiness to you both.

Got a 28 year old relationship with my hand, we're doin' just fine! :wav:

So, with this comment are you vying for the *** of the day title or does it complete escape you that the man is sharing in his celebration? C'mon!

On that note, congrats to the happily married couple and may you have many years together.

a car loving woman, a rare true gem!! congradulations...
me I've been married for 44 years.... only problem not to the same one!

two rules for success in life>>>
rule #1: don't tell everything you know??????

Got a 28 year old relationship with my hand, we're doin' just fine! :wav:

That was quite rude and at the top of the a**hole chart!! Dude, have some class and show respect and happiness for the OP... I mean, since your "hand" is all your respect earns you!

On the flip side, congrats to the both of you, and many more years of happiness be sent your way! :)

Cheers to 26, keep it going George. On my 27th too. Best to you and Stacey. :cheers:

Thanx guys and gals! Ya I definitely got lucky as she actually picked me up originally!
As for a hand relationship, hey no big deal, to each their own. I guess it would never argue or complain about when you stay out to late with the boys!

-
Back