270 hp 1969 GTS

-

WildCat

Reaction score
seen a blue 69 Dart GTS at the auction today, think it goes thru tomorrow or WED. it was an export car out of Mexico.

I seen one of these in Reynosa Mexico in the mid 90's and knew they existed but didn't know they were 318's

The one today had a GTS EMBLEM on the front fender and a 318 badge above it. The bulged hood inserts has 270HP in the casting instead of the plastic insert on the U.S. cars and it has the round rally dash (or barracuda style)

It had fender well headers and was told it was a one owner. Interesting to see what it brings.

I have pictures in my camera but not home to download to computer

Yep. I've seen a 68 Mexican dart GTS with a fold down center arm rest in the back seat. Most if not all were heater deletes. That fender emblem is unique.

If you search FABO for Mexican GTS you'll see pics and info on them.

I wonder if that is a barracuda dash or a dart dash with the barracuda cluster.

I wonder if that is a barracuda dash or a dart dash with the barracuda cluster.

It's the same dash frame a barracuda uses.

A barracuda cluster will not fit into a dart frame stamping.

What auction?
Mecum indy

Car went thru and is in bid goes on or might have been re numbers to go back thru. It bid to 12,000 and was no sale

I cannot post pictures since I have been taking pictures with a camera and no way to download till I get home after the auction

You can go to Mecum.com and see all listings and if you register see selling prices

Drove a black 71 Cuda Hemi car yesterday will be interesting what it sells for

Great thanks, I checked out their website and they have a number of very nice/rare cars. Must have been fun to drive the Cuda, looking forward to seeing some of your pics.

-
Back