-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68/408

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 273 2 barrel for sale that has been rebuilt ( with reciepts ). Have a serviced 904 that goes with it that shifts very well. Engine and trans are still in Valiant so if anyone would be interested they can listen and drive. All parts go with both so they can be dropped in,hooked up and turn the key. All drive line parts could go with above if interested. 7.25 rear has whine at around 50mph. Exhaust ( dual and near new ) could go with above as well.One of stock exhaust manifolds has a leak in gasket.Stock radiator could go. Would make good deal if someone would take all. All of above in Westminster Md. ( close to Baltimore ). Shipping could be included to neighboring states. Have lift in garage to inspect underside of all. Ready to make deal and sell.

And the price is?
Don, Thanks for getting back to me. Seems like I could sell the 904 but wonder about the 273. The 273 would be nice if someone wanted a replacement or wanted to change from a slant 6. Sounds like you got a pretty good line up for power plants! Not poor in a bad way at all. If I would find someone who wants the 273 with out the 904 I will let you know. Thanks again, Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back