Not open for further replies.

SSVDP

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Contact seller
I have eight 273 "Commando" pistons, these are the 10.5:1 versions.
I can't recall how I ended up with these.
There are six "658" part number pistons and two "611".
I'd like $55 plus shipping - expect shipping to be over $50 as they are over 30 when packaged. I think the cheapest would be Greyhound or FedEx flat rate.

imagejpg1_zps0431c4ff.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Also have seven (I know) .030" over after market pistons with a set of eight rings all by sealed power.
$125 plus shipping.

imagejpg1_zpsb1ab14b8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hmmm... Would need to verify but I think the ' 64 to ' 67 would be the same ( except for high & low compression). Not sure about 68 & 69 model years.

Hmmm... Would need to verify but I think the ' 64 to ' 67 would be the same ( except for high & low compression). Not sure about 68 & 69 model years.

Darned close. HP engines were available in 65-67 but the pistons will work in earlier and later engines. Wish I knew about these when I did mine. I used Egge's and although they were very good quality, the compression was lower than the advertised 10.5-1
tmm

Im thinking your right Winston. Id be bldg a 67 block.. I would have to measure block to make sure its std bore. Im def interested but our ppst offices might kill it. I cleaned my inbox lol

If you can flip one of the Sealed Power pistons over and get a GOOD shot of the under side/inside, it should be easy to tell if they are cast or forged for sure.

I have these Pistons at the Nats with me, so I will pull them from the table since they haven't sold yet! Seems that sales are way down this year, everybody must have all they need???

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back