273 parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a set of 273 4 bbl. pistons.
Thanks

They have not been made for 20+ years,. I would call Ross and have a set made if that is what you need and are trying to get to 10:1+, or get some heads with the smaller chambers like a magnum. I think you will be detter off, better flow, and rasied compression. Should be in a junk yard near ou???

good luck!

Try "Egge Machine" they have pistons listed for the HP-273 Mike

I have a set of 1964 273 HEADS, Heck I have almost complete 273 2bb engine, that I will sell cheap.

Mopar Charlie, Holiday, Florida

I have a 273 motor in my car now.Needs to be rebuilt.I'm debating if I'm going to keep it or put something else in.I'm new to these mopars and I have talked to a few people and some tell me that these motors can be built to run decent and others that have told me not to waste time(as in not enough power) rebuilding to just go with a 360 or something.So now I'm now sure which way to go.
Ty

My 2 cents goes like this. I've talked to you recently, and if you pursue the stock class racing thing you have no choice, but if you're not in that class, get the largest engine in there that will fit. I'd go with a 360 myself. Much cheaper than a 340, and lots of stroke (3.58").
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back