273 rockers

-
I used 'em on my 273 bracket car for hundred's of runs with Isky dual valve springs and Isky 312 duration (advertised) and .580 lift. Don't know what the spring pressure was, used springs recommended for that camshaft (cam profile 1012C small block Mopar).

65 Valiant2.jpeg

I think the rockers should handle most applications...

If you send me some, I can test them and tell you where they break....

we run 140# seat and 360 open. had no troubles. valve lift might make a difference. ran 273 rockers for years now.

Thanks for the info, I was just curious as I had a set of Harland Sharps 1st gen version and the geometry was way off the only thing that would correct it was to mill down the shaft pedestals, so I sold them and got a set of these 273 rockers which line up perfectly, my cam is a Comp Thumper with 489/494 lift and I have single spring with a dampner so I would say I'll be fine.

Thanks for the info, I was just curious as I had a set of Harland Sharps 1st gen version and the geometry was way off the only thing that would correct it was to mill down the shaft pedestals, so I sold them and got a set of these 273 rockers which line up perfectly, my cam is a Comp Thumper with 489/494 lift and I have single spring with a dampner so I would say I'll be fine.
I found the same with Harland sharps. seems, they are for .100 longer valves. was told, have to use set for edelbrock heads to fit correctly. I use the 926 comp spring, it's a high rate spring.

I found the same with Harland sharps. seems, they are for .100 longer valves. was told, have to use set for edelbrock heads to fit correctly. I use the 926 comp spring, it's a high rate spring.
Longer valves, makes sense but I still would of had to pull both heads, as it was I had to pull one do to a bent valve when the roller on the rocker went over the valve tip and got caught long enough for the piston to hit it and bent the valve. I have Comp Cam COM901-16 Springs.

-
Back