27th Mopar Alley Rally

-
It is official, I am registered.

Anybody else going? Should we convoy to the event again?

IMG_3736.JPG

You all can novoy ill already be there ..just dont wake me when you pull in ..lol

See you all there .. lets get a FABO group pic ...

Still planning on it. My wife is having shoulder surgery tomorrow, so should be recovered enough by then.

It is a great turn out for mopar. The vendor part is only so-so But to view A, B, C and E and other mopars you can not get much better in the area

we get about 260 - 300 cars per year ... the swap is good size and mostly other Mopar people rather than vendors ...

The swap is good. Half the time I miss most of the show because I'm selling parts. Last year I was on crutches and tried to get out with an old friend of mine to look at the cars. We didn't make it too far.

The swap is good. Half the time I miss most of the show because I'm selling parts. Last year I was on crutches and tried to get out with an old friend of mine to look at the cars. We didn't make it too far.
Thats hilarious you said that, I just had my ACL, MCL and PCL repaired and I'll be on crutches for a while, so if you see a dude with a full leg brace, crutches, and wife who looks over worked and asleep on her feet, thats me.

Mine was a pulled hamstring the week before the show. I was only on the crutches about a week. My wife just had shoulder surgery yesterday, but it was a bone spur rather than reconstruction, so it should heal fast.

I'll look for you. I'll be selling parts out of my gray Durango.
DSC00526.JPG

I would like to be there and see the old gang but heading down from the Sac area for a couple of hours and then heading back up doesn't float my boat these days. I'm getting old. :(. Have fun though.

I was thinking about hosting a snack table for FABO member to stop by and hang out at the show ... any thoughts

-
Back