2Dr Charger (sweet)

-

speedyb-cc

speedyb
Reaction score
This is the Charger that should have been built. The 2Dr Charger from Force Performance. Supercharged and twin turbos for 1200 HP, see page 30 of Oct Hot Rod or forceperformance.biz, will be at sema 07 also.
Thanks and God Bless
Bruce

Here is the pic

Charger coupe.jpg

thats really sweet. you are right, this is the charger that they should have built. it is extremly hard for me personally to get past the four doors on todays charger. that is a really cool picture thanks for sharing it. - the kaptain

Mopar Enthusiast Magazine had a awesome write-up about the 2010 charger (that they designed) this month. It was pretty darn cool! Looked better than anything you can get right now!

LOL, That dude has been doing what should have been drawings for a while now. He has a good hand.
If I had money, I mean money, this is what I would turn that sissy looking 4 door charger into.:pirate:
Good work Doug!

new_phantasm_cuda_front.jpg

Here is some 2dr concept and a mean looking Durango I found a while back....

300.jpg

charger2door.jpg

daytona.jpg

magnum.jpg

srt82door.jpg

durango.jpg

been around for A while..teh 4 door was brought for 2 main reasons..
1.) to accomidate the need for a full sized sedan
2.) they were working on teh challanger..... y in the he11 would they have 2 2-door cars competing against each other.....

though it's stupid they have the charger...AND THE AVENGER

I obviously can't help but to chime in on this thread. Now I can see where most including meself would prefer a two Charger VS a 4 door. But to call mother Mopar sissy, and ugly is getting a lil carried away. You can't look at my R/T and say that's a sissy car! For one it runs great for a 4 door car, and two it's got a fockin HEMI! lol. So I too wish they woulda made a two door but don't feel the 4 door is bad... actually I get alot of looks prolly more than most other cars driving on the street.
Image017.jpg

Image016.jpg

100_0974.jpg

100_0969.jpg

100_0968.jpg

100_0961.jpg

Image017.jpg

Image017.jpg

Image016.jpg

Image016.jpg

100_0974.jpg

100_0974.jpg

100_0969.jpg

100_0969.jpg

100_0968.jpg

100_0968.jpg

100_0961.jpg

100_0961.jpg

i love my Daytona..i'm in no way bashin the charger..i love it

Well I called them sissy for not makin it a 2 door.

Your right about one thing, it is a mean looking car. I will admit, I am a hair away from purcvhasing one...that is once they caom in 2 door or I find alot of money to fix there mistake. Those yellow %^&9 bjhip&*)T(&*^(!!!!!

P.S. New HEMI...Wonderful thing. At least I can pray and thank the Lord for someone down here having balls to remake and invent a great engine back into our lifes.

whats even coolers is when I get one of these HEMI's in my 68 Dart. Here are a few pics of my Hemi. With a decked block, ported and milled heads, forged crank, pistons, and rods. Sum it up w/a nice lopey street cam and a 650-750 cab. I feel very comfortable w/this a body make close if not all of 470-480 HP!:burnout:
ahemi5.jpg

ahemi4.jpg

ahemi2.jpg

ahemi1.jpg

ahemi5.jpg

ahemi5.jpg

ahemi4.jpg

ahemi4.jpg

ahemi2.jpg

ahemi2.jpg

ahemi1.jpg

ahemi1.jpg

It all comes down to this, you can make all the 4 doors you want just don't call them Chargers. A 2 Dr Charger won't have any problem competing with a Challenger in sales.
formula for muscle: 2 doors, rear wheel drive, big motor

Ok speedy.... I'll tell ya what.... I'm passing through san marcos tomorrow going towards dallas. So when I fly by you and you can't read Charger R/t on my trunk b/c it's pulling further and further away.... You can call it what ever you want bud! lol:headbang:

F the 4 door chargers!

F trucks with wings!

F Daytona badges on trucks!

F Daytona badges on 4 door cars!

That guys pics are cool! What the hell is wrong with Ma Mopar?

Hey usg make sure you wave to all your beemer buds on the way by, I'm sure they will agree with you.
europee-ons thats a good one for those who like 4 doors.

I'm not gonna get into this you! Last time I checked we were on the same team.... guess it doesn't apply to everyone who owns a Mopar. I'm offically done w/this topic!

Jason

-
Back