2dr vs 4 dr

-

mopar440_82

MONC baby!!!
Reaction score
My car is a 2 door, title says 4 door... does anyone know why this would be? Was ordering a carpet kit .... 1976 2 door Valiant :wack:

Prob just a typo. My vin was off by 1 digit - they fixed it during the vin verification.

The only difference in a 2 and 4 door A-Body sedan is the B-pillar, all else is the same (except of course for the quarters forward of the wheel well). The only difference in the 2-door hardtop is the roof and and front/rear window. Same wheelbase, exact same front sections, rear wheelhouses, and trunk pans/rear sections. I have drilled and sawzalled enough of these babies apart you could car me the Dart Surgeon...;^)

The only difference in a 2 and 4 door A-Body sedan is the B-pillar, all else is the same (except of course for the quarters forward of the wheel well). The only difference in the 2-door hardtop is the roof and and front/rear window. Same wheelbase, exact same front sections, rear wheelhouses, and trunk pans/rear sections. I have drilled and sawzalled enough of these babies apart you could car me the Dart Surgeon...;^)

thx, rhino... clears it up for me:prayer:

-
Back