2much stuff

-

2muchstuff

Reaction score
HI, 30 + years ago I bought my Black 67 Barracuda fastback originally a 273-275.
It has a 318 with 340 heads, comp cam, Holley, 4 speed, headers, 3:91 posi, front disc brakes.
I parted out several 67-69 Barracudas. Have 69 shell, Formula S dash, rims, emblems, consoles not the 4 speed one though:(. Lots of stuff.
I haven't seen the car or parts in 10 years its in storage. Hope its still there. Pretty much quit working on it when I got married 25 years ago. Someday maybe I will get it out and finish it.
Also have Scout II stuff, I parted out several of those, one is still complete it has not run in years.
And Pontiac Grand Prix stuff still have 5 of those, 3 are parts cars 2 are 50th Ann. Cars.
And then the 79 chev 4x4 406, 4:11, hasn't run in several years.
Oh and then the 80 KZ 1000
And of course my other vehicles I drive.
Thus the name 2 much stuff, just ask my wife.
LOL

Hello and welcome to the site. Hopefully you can find the motivation to pull that car out of storage and get working on it..

Welcome.
Tell your wife that too much is just enough.
How many pairs of shoes does she have?
Or extra clothing and jewelry?
Tell her if she gets rid of an item, i'll get rid of one.
I haven't thrown away anything yet.......
Works for me!

Welcome.
Tell your wife that too much is just enough.
How many pairs of shoes does she have?
Or extra clothing and jewelry?
Tell her if she gets rid of an item, i'll get rid of one.
I haven't thrown away anything yet.......
Works for me!

yea, look at Dartnut, he owns half of Canada and its full of Mopars ! YEA!

I have one car I have to deal with first.
I am going to sell the stuff, I don't need.
Mostly I need to get rid of the stuff on my moms acreage because she is in a care center and we have to sell the place.
Love that Barracuda.
So, someday I will fix it up.
Upon dealing with all my parents stuff I do not want my wife to have to deal with it if something happens to me.

I have one car I have to deal with first.
I am going to sell the stuff, I don't need.
Mostly I need to get rid of the stuff on my moms acreage because she is in a care center and we have to sell the place.
Love that Barracuda.
So, someday I will fix it up.
Upon dealing with all my parents stuff I do not want my wife to have to deal with it if something happens to me.

don`t wait too late, it takes longer, and it`s harder when you get older !! sell all that other junk and build the barracuda!:coffee2:

I always wanted to do something really special which means expensive, imagine this. A viper drive train! What a ride that would be. They say dream big, I might have to lower my expectations if I want to git r dome.

Welcome from MN! Ever been to the "Mopars in the Park" show here in Farmington MN? Best damn Mopar show ever and lots of super cool FABO member to meet in person :glasses7:

Welcome, and you just told my life story...LOL! My car sat for as long as yours before I got the mojo to get back at it...and I am knee-deep in it now! It doesn't get any cheaper, any easier, and it won't start restoring itself....read my resto thread and you will find out the answer is to spend a week or two reading here, take a deep breath, and dive into the deep end. Off the high-dive.
Oh, and if your wife doesn't approve of your hobby, she never will, so just smile and go for it. You could have worse hobbies.

-
Back