-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am still looking for a complete 3.23 center for my 8 3/4 build. I would like a sure grip of course, and the case is unimportant to me if it has a sure grip.

I would also consider an open 3.23 in a 489 case.

Thanks!

I've got a complete drum to drum, with new drums, new LBP aftermarket axles, new studs and bearings, 8 3/4 with 3.23 sure grip in a 742 case if you're interested in the complete setup. I'll include the shock plates, U-bolts and nuts. It's holding up a 69 Dart at the moment.

Ken
Edison, NJ

I already have the housing and BB axels, so I need a center, brakes, shock plates, and hardware... just let me know if you are interested in selling some of the parts.

I will. The plan right now is to try to sell everything as a package.

Ken

What are you looking to spend. And do you use Paypal. I am not waisting any more time with dreamers on this site. It will be shipped Yellow freight you pay on your end. Give me an Idea of what you are looking to spend. Then I will have her get one off the shelf. To heavy for the wife to carry more than she has to for nothin. Remember I need her healthy to keep me and the kids fed. She already carried last weeks dreamers wish list to the dumpster. She don't screw around the dumster is closer then the shop and sheds.

Rob,

I have a set of gears, 3.23 - case is 742 - open center or just gears, if interested, check pictures on the sale side.

68dart-sb

Thanks, Sam

Rob, Check this guy out. Mopar Madness phone number 970-454-2636. I just bought a 3.23 sure grip center section from him. Great guy to deal with. I had my center section within a week of talking to him. Ask for John.

Thanks to all who offered parts, but I found a 3.23 in a 742 case with a rebuild clutch sure grip... I can't believe I found one 5 miles from home.... Got to love craigs list!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back