-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68GTconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Contact seller
3:91 Gear 8 3/4 chunk - 741 case from a very low mile truck. Suregrip and ring gear look new.

$475 plus shipping or local pick up would be prefered.

Attachments

• IMG_1978.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 513
  • IMG_1979.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 528
  • IMG_1980.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 530
Trying to figure out the best way to ship it. It won't be cheap. I sent you a PM.
Is that a 489 case( cone style) in that center section?...
As far as packageing...a 5 or 6 gal. bucket, a little padding & a lid & it's there...UPS aint to bad...

At this point it is probably going to go Greyhound or local pick up b/c I am sick of taking it for quotes and then when I tell them how much it is they don't want it. The thing weighs 77 pounds it is expensive to ship.

how much shipped to 52802? im looking to get rid of my 4:56 unit.

Greyhound is Total: $77.20
See below. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Quote Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total: $77.20

Schedule Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carrier Schedule Departure Arrival Transit Time
GLI 1483 04:05p.m. 04:05a.m. 2 days, 10 hrs, 0 min

Shipment Information

Origin: San Rafael (e), CA
Destination: Davenport, IA
Payment Method: Prepaid
Service Type: Standard
Nbr. of Pieces: 1
Total Weight: 76 pounds
Declared Value: $300.00

Thank you for your inquiry with Greyhound PackageXpress. All quotes are based on the information submitted and are subject to change until purchase. There is no guaranteed time of arrival for standard shipments. Please review our Terms & Conditions for more details.

For pickup and delivery availability for your shipment, choose our GPX Direct line of services that include pick up and delivery.

At this point it is probably going to go Greyhound or local pick up b/c I am sick of taking it for quotes and then when I tell them how much it is they don't want it. The thing weighs 77 pounds it is expensive to ship.

Since you know the weight and the potential buyer's ZIP, you can get the shipping cost from the FedEx/UPS site easily without having to take it for a quote. Either one will come to your home and pick it up as well. I shipped a pumpkin from VA to NH - about $50 with FedEx. Good luck with the sale!

Might just dump it on craigslist...? Its a shame that one of us cant seal the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back