Status
Not open for further replies.

rrvolare

19Swinger69
Reaction score
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Contact seller
How is it that nobody needs a posi unit with NEW RICHMOND gears with NO issues ... for 600 dollars ... again NO issues.. I pulled it out to install same gear ratio but 742 case ... I could not find one this cheap with new gears with NO Issues when I was looking ... am I asking to much ... I checked ebay and hey are asking 1000+?????????? deal of a lifetime .. bolt it in with NO issues .....send me a message inbox for further info ...

sure-grip cone...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures?

Perhaps a trade?
Your in box is full.

How is it that nobody needs a posi unit with NEW RICHMOND gears with NO issues ... for 600 dollars ... again NO issues.. I pulled it out to install same gear ratio but 742 case ... I could not find one this cheap with new gears with NO Issues when I was looking ... am I asking to much ... I checked ebay and hey are asking 1000+?????????? deal of a lifetime .. bolt it in with NO issues .....send me a message inbox for further info ...

sure-grip cone...
Can you ship to NJ for that price?

600 + packaging ( done by fedex or whomever you choose ) and + Shipping.... I am not taking less than 600 and want to make sure it gets to you safe without damage ... Try to find another at that price with NO issues ...Install it and go ....
I went to 742 case only because i wanted clutch type.... ONLY reason .... Thanks

sure-grip cone...
Any pics of unit?? Thanks..

There are the photos .....

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

Sorry ...new 2018 price .... 700 + boxing and shipping .... need to weed out the window shoppers ..... You determine if worth the money with new photos ,,,,

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

I will consider 2 NOS 69 dart tips in trade + 500 dollars, for unit and i will split shipping cost ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back