-
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil 340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
3 different and unique mr. norms demon air cleaners for sale.
3 differnt conditions.
3 differnt prices

from left to right( prices include shipping)

1- restored and polished up. new k&n filter. rigged to hang on wall
autographed by mr. norm himself. 650.00
2- has been repainted, but has original-super hard to find-original filter 400.00
3-is all orginal with the pcv coupler and mesh screen. original paint would shine up with armor-all or something, is also autographed by mr. norm. 500.00

the one that doesn t sell...i will keep. so technically there are only 2 for sale. i don t care which 2 go. i don t have to sell them, but i don t need three of them. i think the price is justified and fair considering one sold on e-bay awhile back for 600 and wasn t autographed or that nice. if you don t like the price...i don t care. don t buy em. thanks for looking. located in northern ohio.

Attachments

• 102_2474.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,449
might trade for other mr. norms stuff, or super nice set of headers for my demon 340

bump. i would also possibly trade for something of equal value that would look awesome hanging on my garage wall. i just picked up another air cleaner and wife thinks i m nuts for having 4 of the same air cleaner hanging in the garage. not that i care what she says about my cave.....but i could use the money or a trade for something else cool for the garage. thanks

Sorry..i d take 400 for that or some tradin. Thanks for askin

evil i will have to wait on purchasing an air cleaner, i have a 340 six pack but no car to put it in. beautiful pics though and if they are all sold by the time i acquire a demon so be it, if not i will be talking to you in the future thanks

old mopar signs, valve covers, intakes, other air cleaners, grilles, etc. or anything else that d look cool hanging on the wall.

dusterific--i took the air cleaner into autozone and found a round filter that was large enough to fit the oval. i d take it apart but its packed away in storage. sorry. it took 5 minutes to find one at autozone. its bout twice as tall as the original.

dusterific--i took the air cleaner into autozone and found a round filter that was large enough to fit the oval. i d take it apart but its packed away in storage. sorry. it took 5 minutes to find one at autozone. its bout twice as tall as the original.

Thank you sir.

i just picked up another air cleaner and wife thinks i m nuts for having 4 of the same air cleaner hanging in the garage.

Evil 340
I share your disease in collecting air cleaners.
I have 4 1970 AAR Cuda, T/A Challenger air cleaners sitting on the storage shelving, out in the garage.
But only one Mr. Norms air cleaner.

I am very interested in owning one of these. My favorite car its the 71 Demon. I have owned three demons now. one was a 72. Either way i don't know what you are looking to trade but pm me a phone number and maybe we can get something worked out.

Thanks
Jeff

i should have done this awhile ago, but...this is what my shop looks like. mess and all, but if you think you have something or things worth tradin that would look awesome hanging with the rest of my clutter.....i m interested. thanks

Attachments

• 103_2986.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 658
  • 103_2990.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 650
Please PM me your email again. I have a couple things that I would like to send you pictures of for a possible trade. I had to clean my inbox out because it was full and accidentally deleted that PM you sent me.

Thanks
Jeff

Nice collection! I have 1 aar/ta,1 67 hipo dual snorkel nos, and 2 70-71 340 air cleaners as well as fresh air six bbl as well

Nice shop,
I also have a Mr. Norms air cleaner but it is orange, never painted.
I had an old issue of popular hottroding or car craft frome the 80's they did a feature on a Mr. Norms Demon and the air cleaner was orange.

I got my air cleaner on a trade I did with a guy that had a lot of 6-pac parts years ago, I remember at one time I had 340, 383, and 440 intakes complete with carbs.

Awesome. I wish you could remember what issue that was..i collect old mr norms magazine issues. I know a lot of folks have the orange ones. Bit rarer than the black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back