3 speed transmission

-

mecanovi

Reaction score
hello,

Je post ce message car j'ai remarqué un leger jeu à mon levier de vitesse au volant (boite manuelle 3 vitesses) en position haute (Marche Arrière et 2ème).

Ce jeu est surtout genant en Marche arrière car la vitesse est enclenché mais si je ne maintiens pas le levier vers le haut les feux de recul ne fonctionne pas .

ce jeu , se regle-t-il ?

J'ai regardé apparemment ce n'est pas au niveau de la boite mais au niveau de la tringlerie dans le bas de la colonne .

merci pour votre aide

Translated to English....I hope! I can't answer the question, but maybe someone can.

I post this message because I noticed a slight game to my steering wheel gearshift lever (manual transmission 3 speeds) position (On Back and 2nd).

This game is especially troublesome in Reverse is engaged because the speed but if I do not maintain the lever up the reversing lights not working.

this game will rule there?

I watched apparently not at the box but at the linkage at the bottom of the column.

thank you for your help

please a explicated the adjustment gearshift linkage in the column ?

thanks

hello,

Je post ce message car j'ai remarqué un leger jeu à mon levier de vitesse au volant (boite manuelle 3 vitesses) en position haute (Marche Arrière et 2ème).

Ce jeu est surtout genant en Marche arrière car la vitesse est enclenché mais si je ne maintiens pas le levier vers le haut les feux de recul ne fonctionne pas .

ce jeu , se regle-t-il ?

J'ai regardé apparemment ce n'est pas au niveau de la boite mais au niveau de la tringlerie dans le bas de la colonne .

merci pour votre aide

Consult a manual service du factory.
Attendez un mechanique.

Ask votre questions en anglais, s'il vous plait.

A quick Google search came up with a translation engine:

I post this message because I noticed a light game with my lever gear shift at the wheel (limps manual 3 speeds) in high position (Reverse running and 2nd).\n\nThis game is especially awkward in Reverse running because speed is engaged but if I maintenances not the lever to the top the reversing lights do not function.\n\n\nthis game, is it regulated?\n\nI looked at it apparently is not on the level of limps but on the level of the linkage in the bottom of the column.\n\nthank you for your assistance

Hope this helps - I personally don't have any experience with a column shift transmission...

Maybe it's one of those turbo entabulators that was listed on this site a while ago.

-
Back