Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowet

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Everyone,

I'm currently piecing together my 1970 Dart's wiper mechanism and the previous owner inexplicably deleted the old motor and crank link (likely due to the massive cost of a rebuilt 3 speed motor).
The car currently is wired with a Variable speed wiper switch with spray washer and I'm looking for a crank link and wiper motor that will work with this. If anyone has these that will fit with the proper year, I'd be interested. I'd also be interested in any 72+ motors and crank links if they can be adapted but it seems unclear if this is possible.

If nobody has these motors for a reasonable price, does anyone know where they can be purchased that doesn't charge $300? The only thing I've found so far is this classic industries motor but they'll be shut down for a month.
https://www.classicindustries.com/product/a40362.html

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently piecing together my 1970 Dart's wiper mechanism and the previous owner inexplicably deleted the old motor and crank link (likely due to the massive cost of a rebuilt 3 speed motor).
The car currently is wired with a Variable speed wiper switch with spray washer and I'm looking for a crank link and wiper motor that will work with this. If anyone has these that will fit with the proper year, I'd be interested. I'd also be interested in any 72+ motors and crank links if they can be adapted but it seems unclear if this is possible.

If nobody has these motors for a reasonable price, does anyone know where they can be purchased that doesn't charge $300? The only thing I've found so far is this classic industries motor but they'll be shut down for a month.
1970-1974 All Makes All Models Parts | A40362 | 1972-77 Mopar 3 Speed / Variable Speed Remanufactured Windshield Wiper Motor | Classic Industries

I forgot to mention that I'm also looking for the 3 speed crank bushing and linkage bushings as well.

Is this what you are looking for?

CEBB4823-EB76-411F-A7A7-7D468761026A.jpeg

F0406BB5-2A14-4247-A30B-4E93C9C622E1.jpeg

You should use the FOUND button at the top of your add!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back