3 tips that can help you hook up.... quick, easy, and free

-
1.40's 60' IN A "STREET CAR"..useless I think not..traction bars=useless!!!
This is your opinion and not my opinion, mine is the only one that counts when comes to my car.
1,40 60' and you still couldn't compete. lol

This is your opinion and not my opinion, mine is the only one that counts when comes to my car.
1,40 60' and you still couldn't compete. lol

Who talking about competing thought we were talking about what traction tips work..traction bars went out with Henry Ford:):)

Who talking about competing thought we were talking about what traction tips work..traction bars went out with Henry Ford:):)

Not so, caltracs are basically traction bars that apply to the top of the spring , instead of the bottom side.
The winningest mopar (340 duster) that I remember , had plain old traction bars on it .

Not so, caltracs are basically traction bars that apply to the top of the spring , instead of the bottom side.
The winningest mopar (340 duster) that I remember , had plain old traction bars on it .
Correct. Traction bars are the dollar general version of Caltracs :D

Correct. Traction bars are the dollar general version of Caltracs bo

LOL . Don't recall if he did , but I even drilled a 1/16' hole in my stock front shocks , trying to hook the old hemi up back in the day .
Another trick I read in a "magazine" one time was to back the torsion bars off to where the front end was setting on the bumpers that he extended to hold the ride height.
Absolutly doesn`t work !! Some magazine writers are full of s--- sometimes !

I told you before, you couldn't beat the 65 440 powered 1/2 ton Dodge. lol
In case you didn't know, Henry's empire is producing some potent cars.
I am done polluting willrun318 thread . I will see you in your 2020 Patriots thread. lol

I am done polluting willrun318 thread . I will see you in your 2020 Patriots thread. lol

What you told and what is true are two totally different things..!!!..by the way the Patriots shouldn't be winning anything..but they probubly WILL!!!

I quoted you in post 14, you got anything for that?

-
Back