30-50

-
36, but actual mechanic's age of like 3 or so.....

but yeah, i'll get there.... :thumbup:

blind, working on it....age and knowlegde base!

41 going on @ 80 (very bad neck & back). My first car was a '57 Rambler ($500.00) in college, then a Dodge Aspen (free) in college. Learned to drive on a Horizon. My grandpop was a big Mopar guy: always the newest Imperial & a smaller Plymouth for granny. I remember being a kid & riding in our '69 Plymouth Suburban wagon & '73 Newport. I've always enjoyed cars of various types & ages but was finally won over to A bodies when I first ruined my back & neck and lost most everything I owned in '97. I found a low mileage '70 Valiant (3 speed on the tree, a stripper) that got me through some tough financial years. They seem to make more sense every day: reasonable size by todays standards & still somewhat affordable compared to most Mopars, although I see this changing as I do my cosmetic restoration on my '69 Valiant 2-door post, lots of mony in all the NOS brightwork, etc. I've got Clifford Performance doing a true Hyper Pak rebuild on the original 170 slant six in it, should be interesting!

46 Today, and started my moparaholic life at 16 with a 62 Chrysler Newport(still have it)

-
Back