300 pic's.....ok 10 of 300

-
and then jealousy sets in...........lol
awesome pics!:cheers:
I love that black 69 Charger thats sitting low,looks really mean and stealthy:love7:

and where the heck do you get a dual carb intake like that for a small block????

Only on eBay, Craigslist, or being extremely lucky! Edelbrock made 'em originally but stopped some years ago. They keep getting asked to make a few but claim they need a significant guaranteed number in order to justify it. I don't think you're going to see any new ones so save up 'cause they're usually in 4-figures when you find one for sale.
Ain't they cool?

and then jealousy sets in...........lol
awesome pics!:cheers:
I love that black 69 Charger thats sitting low,looks really mean and stealthy:love7:

That Charger was Bad to the Bone....... Absolutely Awesome car, very custom, I think the shifter looked to be about 24 inches straight along the console then 90ed up with a pistol grip. I think i have a pic......hang on.... Why yes I do...

Thanks for those great pictures 72DemonTB3! Always thought and wanted to go out to that show but it just never happend.

That Charger was Bad to the Bone....... Absolutely Awesome car, very custom, I think the shifter looked to be about 24 inches straight along the console then 90ed up with a pistol grip. I think i have a pic......hang on.... Why yes I do...

The black Charger was my favorite (non A body) That car just was outstanding. I talked to the builder......cool dude for sure

72DemonDB3............. your Demon looks fantastic! thanks for posting the pics..... nice FABO sign!!!

Comoxian, you like wagons? Check out this longroof sweetheart that was in the club display area at the Barrett-Jackson Orange County event a couple of months ago

72DemonDB3............. your Demon looks fantastic! thanks for posting the pics..... nice FABO sign!!!

Mark thanks for the compliment on my car ..... its a good 20 footer. And thanks for the FABO sign, I will put it in my window at All the shows from now on.
Funny story, don't know what year but one time at the Mopar Nationals in INDY, I drove my Demon into my hotel, as I pass a car trailer, someone stuck there head out and yelled.... Nice Car..... I smiled and headed over to see what was in there.............. I looked and my eyes lit up.... i was thinking, I have a nice car??????? I was looking at a sublime green Duster with a FREEKIN HEMI in it...... I told them I liked the car and went to my room. ......Next day, not knowing any one, I was loping an long looking for a spot to park, and the guys with the green dusters flagged me down, I parked with them, the took me in under there tent, where i sat up my chairs. Out of the Hot Sun, Im sure you figured out it was.... Denny his Brother....Dave???,,, I hung out that day with them, where they told me Jeans and Cowboy boots were a bad Idea for the Nat's....lol Anyway i will always remember how nice those guys were. :cheers:

Comoxian, you like wagons? Check out this longroof sweetheart that was in the club display area at the Barrett-Jackson Orange County event a couple of months ago

Wow, thanks, OC :cheers:

That's another way cool wagon. And it has the same rear doors, without an outer handle. Am I to assume that they work like suicide doors? Maybe with a handle where it would latch to the front door?

And I like that Charger 'Vert, they never actually made one, did they?

-
Back