-
From what I have heard.... and read, it is supposed to be the best on the market for what is does, protects! I have not used any myself, but plan to, in the near future.

Ive used some 303 products but never this one. I have heard good things about it though.

I wipe my seats down with it about 3 times a year. No idea if it works or not. Guess I'll find out in 5 or 10 years :D

Im using Meguiars Hyper dressing at my shop. I cut it 8:1 so its not real shiny. I would give the 303 a try but I would go through so much it wouldnt be very economical for me. The Mequiars is $25 for a gallon and Im making 16 Gallons out of it. But its water based so you dont want to use it on the exterior because when it gets wet it will run. For Exterior trim I use Adrex PTR which is a permanent trim restorer.

I use it regularly on my tonneau cover, vinyl snap on. The first cover lasted about 10 years, so I think it works good - but it does wash off in the rain.
C

its great stuff..

yup, been using it on all the black plastic on my motorcycle for a couple years. I also use this instead of armor all etc on hard plastic interior of my focus. Doesn't really add much shine, just makes it look "fresh." plus my windshield doesn't get all hazy and contaminated when i run the defrost like the armor all does.

Thanks for the input.....have to see if the NAPA I deal with carries it....

-
Back